Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - What an absolute jet!

Remove this Banner Ad

These players who win flags with high numbers should keep them.

Also the number 7 should be banned from Richmond.

Also 29 isn’t just a high number it’s Bartlett’s old number so it olds a lot of significance

Probably the 3rd most loved number in tiger history behind 17 and 4

At least Castagna has won a premiership in number 11 now, I agree totally though keep the number that u win a flag in especially Pickett should stay 50.

You can see why West Coast was heavily interested in Bolton even on GF day he did some things very clean player.
Bolton will be a star. I see him as a midfielder full time. Once Maurice Jr comes in I reckon Shai plays wing or centre with stints up forward. Will replace Shedda.

At least Castagna has won a premiership in number 11 now, I agree totally though keep the number that u win a flag in especially Pickett should stay 50.

You can see why West Coast was heavily interested in Bolton even on GF day he did some things very clean player.
Don’t agree , high numbers are crap , reckon 5 6 7 16 20 24 will be in high demand

As others have posted will get even better with another pre season under his belt !

Thought he looked good when thrown into the midfield at times also , so I reckon as the fitness builds so will his times in there !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can clearly remember our first vfl game this year
Down at shitty litter park
Drove down the highway to watch it live
Shai absolutely killed it that game
Clearly best on ground
Was really the first time I'd seen him
Do all the 1% ers and team plays
Lots of tackles, run down chaces
Still had his flare and usual skill
But chose the right time to display
His flare,,, drove away that night
With a very big grin on my face
Knew then that 2019 would be the
Year shai showed us exactly what
He could do out on the ground
Love this kid ,
Can't wait to see him continue to blossom
Next year And onwards

Dusty was a freak show at the Gabba for the qualifier. But the very talented Shai arrested the momentum with his classic mark and long pass to Tom. Also pretty much every highlight involved him. After watching this final I still like to think that Shai could emerge as a champion at some stage. Has just turned 21.

Dusty was a freak show at the Gabba for the qualifier. But the very talented Shai arrested the momentum with his classic mark and long pass to Tom. Also pretty much every highlight involved him. After watching this final I still like to think that Shai could emerge as a champion at some stage. Has just turned 21.
Kids only just turned 21 , He will become our Michael Walters in 2 years time

X factor personified

Just coming along nicely...playing with and being tutored by the best in the League...how could you not...gun!
And the beauty is...Bolts has not been thrown into the physical mix at an early age and been banged up..just groomed to perfection....

One of the best movers I've seen on a footy field, his lateral movement is amazing. Probably the most exciting player at the club if he gets it all together... well, Martin but it is the silly season.

I’d put Balta, Stack and RCD as just as exciting ;)

And big Tim Lunch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back