Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - What an absolute jet!

Remove this Banner Ad

We do have some X-Factor Types at the club now
Balta,Stack,Pickett,Chol,Bolton,Rioli,RCD and even players like castagna and Higgins
Who would have thought George would be the capital X.

We do have some X-Factor Types at the club now
Balta,Stack,Pickett,Chol,Bolton,Rioli,RCD and even players like castagna and Higgins
watchu mean now ?
https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F6587621d-ffbe-4d69-802d-bb287ce19986

He certainly is mate

If george ever gets his kicking issue's sorted he has the potential to kick 40+ goals a season
Watched the Prelim again last night.
George was everywhere in the 2nd half.
The Gf could've been anything.

Watched the Prelim again last night.
George was everywhere in the 2nd half.
The Gf could've been anything.
If he had kicked a couple of those goals he would of been right in the running for the norm smith
He was burning defenders left and right

If he had kicked a couple of those goals he would of been right in the running for the norm smith
He was burning defenders left and right
Dimma giving him a run in the middle during the season was a masterstroke.Felt involved more.

I watched the final against brisbane last night just to pass the off season away , I have all 2019 games recorded and watching them in reverse order

Shai Bolton was amazing and really made things happen but Shane Edwards after half time was insane he had 12 possessions in the 3rd and amazing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched the final against brisbane last night just to pass the off season away , I have all 2019 games recorded and watching them in reverse order

Shai Bolton was amazing and really made things happen but Shane Edwards after half time was insane he had 12 possessions in the 3rd and amazing
Thread on the main board about how to stop Richmond. Tempted to write, just stop Shane Edwards, but we know how that would go. Good if Bolton took off where Edwards finished... or better still both doing together next year.

just finished watching it again myself this morning. Edwards was insane in that 3rd quarter. He had his 5th possession of the 1/4 by 1:47 of playing time !!

3 years in I still have no idea whether it's Shay or Shy in terms of pronunciation. I swear half the people say it one way, the other half the other.

Wasn’t sure on this guy seemed disconnected early but I think that’s maybe just his resting face.

I think with the amount of kids with pace in the side the coaches have gotten good at getting them to compose before kicking a bit more. Even George is getting better. Bolton has really surprised me with how good he is getting with his disposal.

He has really turned into a circuit breaker when we are getting stuffed at half forward.

3 years in I still have no idea whether it's Shay or Shy in terms of pronunciation. I swear half the people say it one way, the other half the other.

I say it both ways. I have no idea ... in general and about how to say his name

Remove this Banner Ad

Back