Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - What an absolute jet!

Remove this Banner Ad

The player for Richmond who i would love to see win it if not Martin is Trent Cotchin

Would just top off his career perfectly

The player for Richmond who i would love to see win it if not Martin is Trent Cotchin

Would just top off his career perfectly

Agree so much X factor love his move to forward line and can go back into the guts.

Feel like he is sneaking under the radar since moving forward in the last quarter vs the Lions in the first final. Lacked a little bit of polish in last nights game but was still involved in most of our good passages of play and it was his handball he got out of congestion that set up Lamberts first goal. Is primed for a big grand final performance.

He delivered.

For a small guy he threw his body around and thrived on the contested stuff, not just a silky smooth player.

Shai is becoming a complete player. I reckon if he improves into next year he is starting midfield and potentially doing that resting forward mid role. He's not far off that consistent A grade level.

What an amazing pick! Central to our future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Grundy doesn’t kick that goal on the siren in 2016, Shai would have been a magpie.

Ok....sounds to me like being a little bit pregnant 🤪almost a magpie....

Last edited:
Sorry but it's a pie in the sky theory. So many variables. If Lloyd doesn't kick that goal after the siren in 2016 (against swans) then shai wouldn't have been a magpie.

I know it doesn’t work that way as it would have changed the course of our season, its just funny as it was an 8pt game on the ladder between us and Collingwood.

(Mathematically Lloyd missing after the siren wouldn’t have affected our position on the ladder)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back