Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - What an absolute jet!

Remove this Banner Ad

Should’ve stayed back in Melbourne

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Great his partner had a baby or still having ? Fantastic and all, and that’s why I guess some players elect to stay with partners giving birth or just about to as they probably focused on that stuff which is understandable.
However if you do elect to travel/play the game then need to make sure mentally tough enough to block it out and concentrate on the game , it’s obvious his mind was else where tonight

What a crock of sh!t! He's been named in all the media's rolling All Australian team the ENTIRE season and played brilliantly all year and won quite a few off his own back. Most small forwards best games aren't as good as his lean ones (there's been games where Lynch is clunking everything and teammates are ignoring him, and no crumbs to dine out on and he's still been great with limited opportunities). Besides he's gonna have Dusty next to him so god help their small defenders.
In the same post you hav
What a crock of sh!t! He's been named in all the media's rolling All Australian team the ENTIRE season and played brilliantly all year and won quite a few off his own back. Most small forwards best games aren't as good as his lean ones (there's been games where Lynch is clunking everything and teammates are ignoring him, and no crumbs to dine out on and he's still been great with limited opportunities). Besides he's gonna have Dusty next to him so god help their small defenders.
In the one post you’ve tried to .
  • argue he hasn’t had a bad patch ENTIRE
  • argue that his lean games are better than most other small forwards good games
  • Argue that his form slumps have been due to Lynch marking everything

It’s clear you wish to argue / disagree just not sure what your are actually wishing to argue .

Either way I’ll stand by my comments and last nights game was much the same as he has dished up in the past after media have built up hype . To worried about doing the flashy s**t and to less of the basics .

They have already started,” Hartley said of Bolton’s talks.
“I have a strong relationship with Anthony Van Der Wielen from Perth. He had taken on Shai Bolton and we will work to get that done. Shai is a special player and he’s put in a heap of hard work.
“We are even more excited about what he is going to do in the future and we will lock that away.”

“I have a strong relationship with Anthony Van Der Wielen from Perth. He had taken on Shai Bolton and we will work to get that done. Shai is a special player and he’s put in a heap of hard work.
“We are even more excited about what he is going to do in the future and we will lock that away.”
Just give the man a 8 year deal to fock with karens head

Wasn’t he with Carr along with Rioli and Chol?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think this guys set to become the best player in the AFL.
Play him as a forward and he could literally win the Coleman. Play him in the middle and he will run rings around players and still damage on the scoreboard.

He’s set to rocket into absolute top of the tree of the comp. The talent this kid has is just insane.

Play him as a forward and he could literally win the Coleman. Play him in the middle and he will run rings around players and still damage on the scoreboard.

He’s set to rocket into absolute top of the tree of the comp. The talent this kid has is just insane.
And we got him for Ty Vickery.

Seems to have his head in the right place as well, which makes all the difference, not too mention he loves the Tiges.

Could be one of the greats if he keeps tracking the way he is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back