AFL Player # 3: Darcy Parish - Late out with calf tightness - 19/5

Remove this Banner Ad

I did not have David King making up Darcy Parish doing amazing defensive work on my 2024 bingo card.... like why would he lie about that? He was nodding along with Kornes 4 weeks ago when Kornes was saying he was the worst player in the league by champion data... I don't think he has Darcy Parish stocks he's invested in to lie about his formidable defensive work.

i thought the best part of the game on the weekend was the way we effectivley managed about 15 minutes of game time in the last quarter just by dropping the ruck hit out at the feet, then not letting it clear of the stoppage, rinse and repeat over on that wing - its was a beautiful thing, but on the odd few times we let it out and gained possession and started playing kick mark tempo i think it was usually parish who would stop it and go long to a contest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quite a while back in this thread, I said that leaving him on the ground when he had that bad corkie in his calf was a bad move & it would lead to ongoing issues. I really hope they get this sorted, because he could be in a bit of trouble.

Excuse me?
Excuse Me What GIF by Wild Mike's Ultimate Pizza

hate to say it but I think you and Yoda_ are bang on again - we probably should have traded him.
Has anyone ever seen Boncer and Yoda in the same room 🤔

I can already see it, beat the two worst sides the comp has ever seen without him... and lose to the Suns at Metricon.

"We're a better side without him, the last 3 weeks have proven this".

So does Parish have to earn his place back through the vfl or automatic inclusion when he's fit again?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back