Past #3: Jed Anderson - delisted end '22 - 89 NMFC games - go well Jed

Remove this Banner Ad

Jedi is going to hurt someone this year.

View attachment 605370
I don't want to be too nasty, but picture in your mind, Ryan Clark about to handball... And the result, which was usually a gentle lob to a bloke about to be hammered in a tackle.

Jed looks capable of pinpointing a target from > 20 meters and still slapping their hands.

He is a lot better now than when he arrived, and the extra muscle he's carrying will make him feel invincible this season.

I don't want to be too nasty, but picture in your mind, Ryan Clark about to handball... And the result, which was usually a gentle lob to a bloke about to be hammered in a tackle.

Jed looks capable of pinpointing a target from > 20 meters and still slapping their hands.

He is a lot better now than when he arrived, and the extra muscle he's carrying will make him feel invincible this season.
Picture in your mind, you recieve a handball and hulk anderson is charging towards you..... Thats it.... youre now deceased.

Picture in your mind, you recieve a handball and hulk anderson is charging towards you..... Thats it.... youre now deceased.

I reckon Jed has a very big year ahead of him. In fact, I reckon all of our indigenous blokes are set for banner years (maybe Tarryn not as high as Ahern and Jy)

Watched that vid with snippets from the start of year training sessions. Jed's confidence in himself and body just jumps out at you now. He prances around like a lion ready to grab any challengers by the throat. Will be fascinating to see how this carries into his second genuine year in the 22.

Watched that vid with snippets from the start of year training sessions. Jed's confidence in himself and body just jumps out at you now. He prances around like a lion ready to grab any challengers by the throat. Will be fascinating to see how this carries into his second genuine year in the 22.

Yep, this.

He, Jy and Pauly Ahern are all set to have proper breakout years - all highly talenteds first round picks who had really serious injuries that hampered their development drastically.

They're over those injuries now, they've shown they can deliver elite performances at the highest level for short bursts, now they are getting the pre-seasons they need.

With the right coaching, all three could and really should, take a massive next step this season, a next step that will improve us hugely as a team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back