Past #32: Mason Wood - 65 NM games/76 NM goals - delisted end '20 - SSP selection for STK '21 - GL Mase

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay. So do I see a trend here or is it just 'bad luck'.
It's a ******* serious issue now and this brain dead club of ours needs to start putting in some time and effort into why these boys can't get on the ******* pitch

Okay. So do I see a trend here or is it just 'bad luck'.
It's a ******* serious issue now and this brain dead club of ours needs to start putting in some time and effort into why these boys can't get on the ******* pitch

There's a trend.

So, if our good run with soft tissue injuries several years was due to good injury prevention, it follows that our appalling record over the past two years is due to very poor injury prevention.

Were a chance for the spoon just based on weight of numbers of injuries tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That hurts.

So who steps up then?...
Garner would be a good replacement:(

We have small ( Rat, Turner, Wags, Anderson ) & tall (Maj, Brown, McKay & Waite) forwards - but not many that can play both as Mason does. Maybe Higgins & Thomas - but they'd be in the team anyway.
I'd like to see Zurhar play, as this might be a position he'd be pushing for? Anyone else who can step up? There's the option of playing Wright up there if he's fit - though he looks better down back.

So, if our good run with soft tissue injuries several years was due to good injury prevention, it follows that our appalling record over the past two years is due to very poor injury prevention.

Yep.

Soft tissue injuries out the rectum.

That hurts.

So who steps up then?...
Garner would be a good replacement:(

We have small ( Rat, Turner, Wags, Anderson ) & tall (Maj, Brown, McKay & Waite) forwards - but not many that can play both as Mason does. Maybe Higgins & Thomas - but they'd be in the team anyway.
I'd like to see Zurhar play, as this might be a position he'd be pushing for? Anyone else who can step up? There's the option of playing Wright up there if he's fit - though he looks better down back.
It's where it would have been handy having Black in the wings, he and Mase filled a fairly unique role.

Zurhaar is probably the closest thing we have.
Not sure how Garner is tracking.
Could try playing Preuss up forward to bring it down to the smalls if Goldy is playing, needs to be tried to see if they can play together.

That's crap news. Wood was looking like taking the comp by storm. Showing other clubs we have gun players coming through.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back