Player Watch #32 Tomas Bugg - Departing MFC

Remove this Banner Ad

Again another reversal that makes me lol at this board at times. When we got Bugg and Kennedy everybody said Bugg's a good get and Kennedy won't be good, now it's completely the other way around.

Seriously though, Bugg needs to do some work on improving

I think he's got a place in the team - he's had some encouraging performances and some poor ones.

I think he's one of the bottom end of the 22 at this stage but still there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not impressed, needs to go to the magoos and have a run.

Probably right, dont think he is being used approriately though (see Frost). Give him a player to annoy for a games entirety in the midfield/wing/halfback, he isnt a distributor, never has been, never will be, he is good at shutting a man down, offensively he is very limited, if you saw him play enough games at GWS its was pretty clear then.

Probably right, dont think he is being used approriately though (see Frost). Give him a player to annoy for a games entirety in the midfield/wing/halfback, he isnt a distributor, never has been, never will be, he is good at shutting a man down, offensively he is very limited, if you saw him play enough games at GWS its was pretty clear then.

Bugg needs to #KeepPounding

Bugg needs to #KeepPounding

Ron Rivera would use him correctly, X2 NFL head coach of the year. Probably plays as a shutdown corner, he and Norman can take alternate snaps getting under Odell Beckham's skin, see which one of them gets Adele to cry first.

Does Bugg have the pace to tag the crap out of Treloar on Sunday?
Maybe. His skills let him down too much of the time to be very useful but I think he could be useful in terms of nuisance factor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back