Roast "GAMDEDAY!" MFC Media Dept: a beacon of literacy and engaging content

Remove this Banner Ad

Club just referred to Jack Billings as "Billing's". :$

I would like to also point out on Sunday and i'm not sure if this a MCC roast or the media department. But when they put up our next five games at the MCG they put up a big box with our logo in it then followed by Hawthorn slotted in round 3 followed by the rest

Now i was confused as * because i thought we had a bye even though i was sure we didn't and then played Hawthorn in round 3. Even my mates where confused. But no, we play round 2 and that's when we play Hawthorn so what gives?

Well, it's been a long time on this board, but I've finally achieved what I set out to achieve. 🤗

Best wishes to you all!
Ok you didnt make me laugh, I want you to stay.

Well, it's been a long time on this board, but I've finally achieved what I set out to achieve. 🤗

Best wishes to you all!
"Linguistic descriptivism is the way to go" just got a whole new layer of meaning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be renamed to: "Fritsch kicks 5! and Sparrow is Great! and also kicked a goal which we've shown for some reason"

Such a weird idea to title an all the goals vid with "Fritsch kicks 5" and have Kozzy on the thumbnail.

Such a weird idea to title an all the goals vid with "Fritsch kicks 5" and have Kozzy on the thumbnail.
Reminds me of those memes where people deliberately mismatch movie quotes with the characters.

1000009272.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back