Mega Thread General MFC Discussion Part IV – #lateoutwatch

Remove this Banner Ad

What I don’t understand, is wouldn’t a condition of this Dr’s settlement include signing an NDA?

If so, and he has breached that, he should be on the hook to re-pay the club that cash.

"Ask the AFL" - Goody's response this morning.

Only caught the end of the presser, but Goody seemed pretty adamant that this was an AFL program and the club knows very little about it.

The Doc might be from our club, but any possible sanction is going to be league wide, not just targeted at us.

"Ask the AFL" - Goody's response this morning.

Only caught the end of the presser, but Goody seemed pretty adamant that this was an AFL program and the club knows very little about it.

The Doc might be from our club, but any possible sanction is going to be league wide, not just targeted at us.
Are the AFL going to sanction themselves?

Joel Smith has been a party boy since day dot.

Pretty cringe having his own Dad blaming his issues solely on the football club
Now I'm wondering if all his injury history has been faked

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t really see the problem.

Stopping blokes with drugs in the system from taking the field?

What does Wilkie want? No test to be done and blokes running around with cocaine in the system? Or is he chasing players private medical data to be made public? Or is he chasing that nobody does drugs in general? Which is more of a social issue, not an AFL issue?

Wilkie is only interested in embarrassing the AFL , for him its about stopping the new stadium in Tassie i think . Interesting he used cowards castle ( Parliamentary Privilege ) to make these accusations . I wonder if he would repeat them outside Parliament. Anyway might as well let the players dope up in plain sight , as the AFL approved this testing then its an AFL problem . Let the games begin.

Good luck to any player that is 'rested' or is a late out this week, lol.
Caro in 15 mins from now
Steven May and Jake Lever miss game in suspicious circumstances

May was so out of it he needed to be helped to walk, sources say Oliver was near May the day of the incident

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back