Roast "GAMDEDAY!" MFC Media Dept: a beacon of literacy and engaging content

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully it's a one-off, I use those to make the 426 gifs whenever Channel 7 or the AFL Twitter pages skip over Supermercado's Goal of the Week nomination.
Always feel slighted when my favourite goal isn't deemed good enough for the highlights.

My God this is a find. And it seems to go on forever. Hard to pick my favourite bit but four players on a bench trying to look as though they are thinking about member numbers is Oscar worthy

I dunno what's worse, the football department off season or the media department.
Why Dont We Have Both GIF

What's the longest we've gone with one slogan for?

Is this new?

And they wonder why nobody gets fired up and cheers loud at games when they put out this bland repetitive shite.

Everyone with busy lives are filled with DEMON SPIRIT.

Lots of supporters not cheering loudly enough in that video.

It's just so stale now after a couple of years.

I associate first and forever with Schwabb and that bad logo and team. Demon spirit is now something I associate with consecutive straight set exits. Time for a change thanks

Fired Up was excellent and we should just go back to that.
Give 'em Hell, Raise Hell even the Women got Hell Yeah!

Nope, let's just add a boring corporate nothing word like 'spirit' to the end of our teams nickname. Should have just gone with Proactive Demons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's just so stale now after a couple of years.

I associate first and forever with Schwabb and that bad logo and team. Demon spirit is now something I associate with consecutive straight set exits. Time for a change thanks
Mummy and Daddy, why do we keep going out in straight sets?

That's #demonspirit son.

Do we lol? Against who and where
Carlton at Princess

I suspect they're delaying the release of the teams because they're uncertain about the time (or even day possibly)

Carlton at Princess

I suspect they're delaying the release of the teams because they're uncertain about the time (or even day possibly)
What a game it was last time we played them at princess. Closed that joint down

Carlton at Princess

Unsure about who the coach will be too, apparently.

The Betoota Advocate has a long running series of articles about the Rugby Australia marketing pigeon.

I can only assume we saw the pigeon's resume and were impressed enough to give it a job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back