Player Watch #33: Brayden 'Sausage' George

Remove this Banner Ad

Ignore. He has Tsatas at #2. Apparently Tsatas can't hit the side of a barn with his kicking during the preseason so far.
So he is 90% correct, not really a reason to ignore.

So he is 90% correct, not really a reason to ignore.
I've watched quite a bit of his stuff during the trade period. I think he was big on Tsatas in his draft year. He is a Hawthorn fan and was hoping like crazy Duursma would fall to the hawks pick, even though he is a big fan of Watson too. Also, he thinks Mckercher will end up the best player in this draft.

Reckon Sheezel won it because be was so over and above on any criteria used. Even then the media plumped for Ashcroft and Buckley voted for Owens.

I think Wardlaw won't be an obvious stats hog and has a style that will see him miss weeks injured as he continues to adjust to his significant athletic powers.

So it'll leave the runway clear for whichever politically preferred favourite they have to take the prize.

Reckon Sheezel won it because be was so over and above on any criteria used. Even then the media plumped for Ashcroft and Buckley voted for Owens.

I think Wardlaw won't be an obvious stats hog and has a style that will see him miss weeks injured as he continues to adjust to his significant athletic powers.

So it'll leave the runway clear for whichever politically preferred favourite they have to take the prize.

Fair and I do agree that he’s subject to miss games

That said he got a vote from only 8 games. He was universally praised for his style of play and performance.

But the north tax might get him in the end

Wardlaw won't win it. Calling it now.

Agree entirely. Us winning two media based awards two years running would be completely unfathomable.

George could have the most spectacular year it wouldn't matter he ain't gonna win it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we're safe with this one. Unless Wardlaw and McKercher both cop injuries we should collect our second straight rising star.

Ryley Sanders is more of a threat than Harley Reid for what it's worth, but I'm not sure what role the Dogs have for him with their midfield.
I'll be interested to see how Harley goes on the big home ground; he doesn't strike me (at the moment) as an aerobic beast

I think we're safe with this one. Unless Wardlaw and McKercher both cop injuries we should collect our second straight rising star.

Ryley Sanders is more of a threat than Harley Reid for what it's worth, but I'm not sure what role the Dogs have for him with their midfield.
McKercher and Sanders to fight it out. It’s all about possessions and metres gained and ranking points.Harley prob 3rd.

Ryley Sanders is more of a threat than Harley Reid for what it's worth, Rbut I'm not sure what role the Dogs have for him with their midfield.

Caleb Windsor

He would have to play 16+ games and average 23+ disposals playing predominately in the guts
to win it (North tax inc).
dunno about that, a couple of games like last year V swans where he effectively matched Luke parker and a few sprinklings of brilliance like that boundary line gather and he would have at least one hand on the prize,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back