Delisted Jake Spencer

Remove this Banner Ad

if he goes out there and puts his elbow through someone's head on Saturday, surely that would cement himself as one of the greatest cult figures in MFC history.
But then no ruck. have him do it when Gawn is poised to return, go out with a bang

yeah no qualms, it's now or never for Jake, not going to be playing ahead of Gawn, he's at a perfect ruck age to get a game elsewhere for a couple of years, good luck to him. cannot believe he has been on our list for so long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Compo is based on the contract size - both money and length ... It'll be a 3rd rounder if anything, but with a few clubs that need ruckmen,it's not outside the realms of possibility that a club might offer him enough to get us a compo pick.

Compo is based on the contract size - both money and length ... It'll be a 3rd rounder if anything, but with a few clubs that need ruckmen,it's not outside the realms of possibility that a club might offer him enough to get us a compo pick.
Ruck situations are actually pretty good atm.

Adelaide - Jacobs
Brisbane - Martin
Carlton - Kreuz
Collingwood - Grundy
Essendon - Leuey/TBC
Freo - Darcy with Sandi backup
Geelong - Smith/Stanley
GC - Witts
GWS - Mumford
Hawthorn - McEvoy
Melbourne - Gawn
North - Preuss with the keys
Port - Ryder
Richmond - Nank
St Kilda - Longer/Hickey
Sydney - Naismith
West Coast - NicNat/Lycett/Vardy
WB - ???

Only Dogs with the query. Plus Goldstein, Cox and Hickey all potentially available.

Ruck situations are actually pretty good atm.

Adelaide - Jacobs
Brisbane - Martin
Carlton - Kreuz
Collingwood - Grundy
Essendon - Leuey/TBC
Freo - Darcy with Sandi backup
Geelong - Smith/Stanley
GC - Witts
GWS - Mumford
Hawthorn - McEvoy
Melbourne - Gawn
North - Preuss with the keys
Port - Ryder
Richmond - Nank
St Kilda - Longer/Hickey
Sydney - Naismith
West Coast - NicNat/Lycett/Vardy
WB - ???

Only Dogs with the query. Plus Goldstein, Cox and Hickey all potentially available.
First off, on first read of Essendon, I thought "Leuey/To be Confirmed? They've got Tom Bellcham.... oh right"

Otherwise, I doubt to many teams will promise him a No.1 role, but there are a couple of clubs who will look at him as a back up, which would still be an option for him, given he's dropped back to our 3rd option

First off, on first read of Essendon, I thought "Leuey/To be Confirmed? They've got Tom Bellcham.... oh right"

Otherwise, I doubt to many teams will promise him a No.1 role, but there are a couple of clubs who will look at him as a back up, which would still be an option for him, given he's dropped back to our 3rd option

Is he really our third option though? I would think that if Gawn was injured, then they'd bring Jake in for the next game if fit. We've only preferred the Pedo/TMac/Watts option because they were both injured at the same time and came back around the same time.

If he's only going to be back up at another club, except maybe WB, then isn't he just better to stay with us?

Is he really our third option though? I would think that if Gawn was injured, then they'd bring Jake in for the next game if fit. We've only preferred the Pedo/TMac/Watts option because they were both injured at the same time and came back around the same time.

If he's only going to be back up at another club, except maybe WB, then isn't he just better to stay with us?
He came back a few weeks before Max, and stayed in the VFL with Pedo/TMac/Watts as the preferred option at the time, and with good reason given it was working so well. So I reckon we'd go the same way if need be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back