Past #36: Phoenix Spicer - drafted w/ #42 in 2020 ND - delisted end '23 - 12 NM games / 2 NM goals

Remove this Banner Ad

EpUjd6CUcAA1NeG

I bet this kid will get transitioned into defense and become the explosive little runner we are missing from the puzzle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This kid is FAST!!!! Can't recall having someone with that kind of speed and agility in our forward line and I've been watching the club for a long time.
Really hope he makes it. Great smile as well. Welcome to the club Road Runner!!
Flash Campbell was our last successful one.

No he didn't. He played one year there before he finished playing.

And how did he go in THAT year as a backpocket?

1608118152436.png

We got enough good small forward nowadays, i.e. Taylor, Mahoney

Then we got a battery of medium forwards, i.e. Zurhaar, Thomas, Stephenson, dare i say garner. Of course, thomas and stephenson will be become more midfielders. Even ziebell has a good 2 years as an undersized key position player.

As for backline, key position players are settled as mackay has established and comben is being trained as a key back. Corr is a decent pickup for 5 years.

But legspeed out of the backline, who are they? Do we have such legspeed? If turner isn't kicking goals, put him in defense as he is fast. This guy looks to be very fast, get his running ability up and going and dash out of defense. Haven't we always been looking for such a player? You are never going to always get excactly what you wanted.

As i was the first to call for daw to become a key defender, i am calling this dude will be AA as a small defender.

As a small forward, he is too inconsistent hence put him in defense, let him run and attack.

#first2call

And how did he go in THAT year as a backpocket?

View attachment 1029315

We got enough good small forward nowadays, i.e. Taylor, Mahoney

Then we got a battery of medium forwards, i.e. Zurhaar, Thomas, Stephenson, dare i say garner. Of course, thomas and stephenson will be become more midfielders. Even ziebell has a good 2 years as an undersized key position player.

As for backline, key position players are settled as mackay has established and comben is being trained as a key back. Corr is a decent pickup for 5 years.

But legspeed out of the backline, who are they? Do we have such legspeed? If turner isn't kicking goals, put him in defense as he is fast. This guy looks to be very fast, get his running ability up and going and dash out of defense. Haven't we always been looking for such a player? You are never going to always get excactly what you wanted.

Curtis is hardly a small forward, he’s 187cm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back