Past #37: Kyron Hayden - delisted end '22 - 12 NM games/ 0 NM goals - thanks Ronny

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyron rang me when they did the club did the membership telethon (I got a new debit card as the old one expired in October last year hence why no automatic rollover of membership) which caught me by surprise. He was super keen and confident he would play some AFL footy this year!

Kyron rang me when they did the club did the membership telethon (I got a new debit card as the old one expired in October last year hence why no automatic rollover of membership) which caught me by surprise. He was super keen and confident he would play some AFL footy this year!

When asked why he was so confident of getting some senior football, Kyron didn't mince words "I mean, have you seen our midfield?"

When asked why he was so confident of getting some senior football, Kyron didn't mince words "I mean, have you seen our midfield?"

Nobody minces words in the meat grinder.

I spoke to him at the family day. He's a unit all right and he was pretty confident his shoulder would be right in the second half of the season. It seemed he felt the surgery was the right thing to do to get on top of the situation early.

I think this boy has white line fever, quiet and modest at family day, but I've seen footage of this kid playing and he is tough! Good hand and foot skills to boot. Look forward to seeing him out there.

Hope so! He's definately got his head screwed on the right way. Admire the work he put in when he was off 12 months with OP. He apparently was tracking as a top 10 - 20 pick before then. Reckon NM has got a steal, let's wait and see, if I was a gambling man I'd put money on it though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is Kyron tracking post surgery ? i look forward to seeing him strut his stuff sooner rather than later.
Been told by friends he's back training and looking like a tank. Can anyone over there confirm this and give us an ETA when he'll be ready for selection. The other one is Mountford how's he going and how far away is he.

He looked the same size as JZ at the function last night. Unusual for a new player.

Odds on to become my favorite player.

He’s one of those out of the box picks that could be anything.
It would be awesome to develop a late pick into regurlar, more than handy player.
He has the right attitude in reference to his training and recovery from injury, so hoping he can get a good run in the VFL and push for senior selection later in the season.

28435059_355581454936997_8303901233354113024_n.jpg

Odds on to become my favorite player.
He’s one of those out of the box picks that could be anything.
It would be awesome to develop a late pick into regurlar, more than handy player.
He has the right attitude in reference to his training and recovery from injury, so hoping he can get a good run in the VFL and push for senior selection later in the season.
He'll make it. More bullish about him than just about any other youngster who has played 10 games or less.
Got to agree with that. His WAFL coaches rate him very highly.
I'm thinking Spitta with leg speed, thoughts?..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back