Player Watch #38 Noah Cumberland

Remove this Banner Ad

Not to add any pressure to his game tonight

If I mean IF that's true (as it sounds incredibly unlikely that a professional coaching staff would say that to a player on game day) there's no way he will be the sub.

My worry is that previously there's just been no room in the forward line for Dusty, Shai and Cumbo. The chemistry hasn't worked. Let's hope it all clicks tonight.

If I mean IF that's true (as it sounds incredibly unlikely that a professional coaching staff would say that to a player on game day) there's no way he will be the sub.

My worry is that previously there's just been no room in the forward line for Dusty, Shai and Cumbo. The chemistry hasn't worked. Let's hope it all clicks tonight.

just wish the kid well and to enjoy playing
no need to be a hero tonight, just to play a part and show the coaches box what can be if given the opportunity.
the change to our foward line set up is already a huge win ... believe in yourself Noah!

And what excuses will you trot out if he plays ok?
What bothers me is Campbell has dished out 6 poor games on the trot and Mansell 5 games and now put your head around this if NIWL dished up similar outputs? FFS he hasn't even got on the park and 4 blokes have come at him already. It's frightening the type of world we live in.

Last edited:
What bothers me is Campbell has dished out 6 poor games on the trot and Mansell 5 games and now put your head around this if NIWL dished up similar outputs? FFS he hasn't even got on the park and 4 blokes have come at him already. It's frightening the type of world we live in.
Hoping Noah gets a run of a few games like the players you have mentioned. I Loved seeing campbell get backed in early by Yze, but now think he’s been given a couple too many and a move back to the VFL will be good for his confidence

A few here are always a few weeks to a couple of months ahead of the issues and who should be in the ins and outs of the team. TheDyerLegacy , Karp3_dm , Groupie_ TigerImposter Drunken Wookie to name a few.

Basically most regulars on THE TAN.

The Cumberland naysayers would do well to show a bit more respect to him and refrain being so flippant to others. You might actually learn something.
I like to refer to ourselves as the avengers.

IM WORRIED THAT TOO MUCH EXPECTATION has fallen on this kids shoulders !!

He needs a string of games, just like Rioli had and many others.

My feeling is that Cumbo will go the way of Caddy, and Stack. that's a shame.
He doesn't read big footy you'd hope.

Just like any young player, they always play under pressure. It's not make or break, it's a third of the way through a season. He's no different to any other player, they need to play a few games to feel at home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully he doesn’t have a quiet game tonight by kicking 6 straight. We need you to lift Cumbertron

Exactly! Why don’t the other young players cop the same heat?? He is after all 23 years old

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Because those that had manifested all our problems into Castanga saw him as our great white hope. He was going to be our 4 goal a game small forward.
Hopefully now all the hoopla has died down and he’s not the messiah.. he can just go about his business.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back