Player Watch #38 Noah Cumberland

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree with your post but i believe you're in the wrong place, can you please edit your post to "Cumbo, doesnt chase, doesnt offer anything defensively, the coaches know best, he is a headcase "etc.

He is doing exactly what the coaches want, he’s defensive efforts have been great. Have you not been watching the VFL mate? Maybe put your meat pie down and go to actual game

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

He is doing exactly what the coaches want, he’s defensive efforts have been great. Have you not been watching the VFL mate? Maybe put your meat pie down and go to actual game

I was being very sarcastic. put your meat pie down and read my post in relation to the quote .:)

Hello Harry are you are awake? He was taking the p155. lol

Draftee Hello Harry with the Slap Down -
Ultimate Warrior Wrestling GIF by WWE

Back of the hand style and everything.

Vaasp hasn't even moved lol

Hello Harry are you are awake? He was taking the p155. lol
Don't get down on the Draftee bro, he might have tackled the wrong guy but at least he laid a tackle ... more than you can say for Dow, or Campbell, or Banks lol

I feel like I'm in the minority here by appreciating what Campbell and Mansell bring to the side. When we are doing well those two are elite. When we aren't their impact is limited. It's the Castagna effect all over again.

That being said, it is odd seeing Cumberland continue to be left out. Would offer more than McIntosh
When we are doing well Campbell & Mansell are elite? When was that?

So Campbell & Mansell keep getting selected, just waiting for the team to get going?

Sadly the answer is yes.

Prestia, Graham & Balta back this week might be it for INs, unless radical selection policy change.

Last edited:
Let there be Cumbers. Let there be love.

Let the man fulfil his and our dreams. He was born to play and it is his destiny.

Just bring in the Cumberlove

When the game was evenly poised v Coburg, Cumbos pressure …laying a game high 7 tackles helped the team turn things around

And he had 7 scoring shots

Last edited:
Could he be developed as a running half back flanker?
We already have 25 of those, but NIWL doesn't have the running capacity for that type of player, plus he's not that type of defensive player. It would basically end his career if he was given that type of role. We need any shape or size forward who is capable of locking the ball in when needed be and most importantly kick some fxxking goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im in the camp of play him the rest of the year
Nothing to lose and heaps to gain
You’ve seen the light?

U literally wanted him delisted and never to be seen again before the weekend…

Mansell kicked 2 once and 1 twice with 5 scoreless games. Campbell has kicked 1 once and 2 once, his last 6 games zero goals. I think Campbell could be a player in the future but he's been bloody terrible majority of the season. We don't even look like scoring Noah had kicked 27 goals in 18 games with an average of 1.5 goals a game which eclipses JUH and the King brothers. Even more impressive considering on debut he never left the bench and with injuries, starting sub and being subbed out his average realistically is closer to 1.8 goals a game. He must be played because our forward line is a joke and I'll be fu@ked if I'm gonna waste my weekends with 1 goal scored at 1/2 time in perfect conditions, no wind, rain and beautiful sunshine. It's pretty sad when you start thinking of all the better ways to spend a Sunday and even weeding the garden trumps watching that sh1te. Play Cumbo ffs's

Mansell kicked 2 once and 1 twice with 5 scoreless games. Campbell has kicked 1 once and 2 once, his last 6 games zero goals. I think Campbell could be a player in the future but he's been bloody terrible majority of the season. We don't even look like scoring Noah had kicked 27 goals in 18 games with an average of 1.5 goals a game which eclipses JUH and the King brothers. Even more impressive considering on debut he never left the bench and with injuries, starting sub and being subbed out his average realistically is closer to 1.8 goals a game. He must be played because our forward line is a joke and I'll be fu@ked if I'm gonna waste my weekends with 1 goal scored at 1/2 time in perfect conditions, no wind, rain and beautiful sunshine. It's pretty sad when you start thinking of all the better ways to spend a Sunday and even weeding the garden trumps watching that sh1te. Play Cumbo ffs's
And he’s fixed his defensive mental side of things too..
Chasing and tackling like a beast

It’s hecken time!
IMG_3947.jpeg

We play on Saturday night, so no excuses, you can spend Sunday trimming the turnips.

We play on Saturday night, so no excuses, you can spend Sunday trimming the turnips.

I'll be there, I'm always there. If I could endure the mid 80's - early 90's I can endure this sh1te. Would prefer if the magoos didn't finish 2.5 hours before the seniors because who's gonna wait that long. With luck we finish dead last and Freo drop off and we cash in this year.

I'll be there, I'm always there. If I could endure the mid 80's - early 90's I can endure this sh1te. Would prefer if the magoos didn't finish 2.5 hours before the seniors because who's gonna wait that long. With luck we finish dead last and Freo drop off and we cash in this year.
What to do with 2.5hrs....

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-05-07 at 12.27.53 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2024-05-07 at 12.27.53 pm.png
    156.8 KB · Views: 11
The VFL is on Sunday this week..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back