Player Watch #39: Finnbar 'Moose' Maley

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd have no issues with Maley and Chom being selected this week at the expense of, say CCJ and Tucker.

They both will have an absolute crack. Plus we need a 2nd ruck, a 2nd forward and some intercept marks down back.

I'd rather Ford start on the ground instead of Tucker.
l wouldn't mind Maley and Chom in but l think Clarko is playing it safe with Chom atm and would settle for Maley and Ford in at the expense of CCJ and Tucker with Sellers as sub

I can't think of a better marking performance I've seen in North colours and it was against a very good seconds key defender in Lewis Young. If you were at the ground yesterday you witnessed something truly special.

He'll need some more time to learn structures and work on his goal kicking but he could be what I'm looking for.
Go back and watch some of Chom’s 22 highlights. This kid looks the goods but if we can keep Chom healthy we might have more options than we imagined!!

Currently watching Aints vs *
Watching Camaniti pluck marks for fun
This bloke was plucked from obscurity last year too
If he was ready, so is Maley

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Must admit had never seen him before but he tracks the ball brilliantly. Amazing some blokes can read the flite where others have no idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can see it now: finnbar gets in after 2 vfl games, understandably doesnt have an absolute blinder, multiple people on here decide he'll never make it and call for him to be delisted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back