Player Watch #39: Flynn Perez - on track for a full return to the 2022 pre-season

Remove this Banner Ad

Swallow_Wood

Club Legend
Jun 11, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Flynn-Perez.jpg

Solid unit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KangaRooster

Club Legend
Dec 1, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Derby County FC
Love him

Solid skills, pace, and hard as it gets, isn't afraid to back into a pack and has no back down in him at all, just what we need off HB

Shinboner1

Premiership Player
Aug 13, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I’d bet on Comben with all his injuries playing more games than this bloke.

2 ACL’s is an enormous red flag.
100%.
As much as I love what the kid brings I want to see a lot more from him before he gets another contract.
We've been down the rabbit hole before of re contracting injury prone players for limited effect.

remfan101

Club Legend
Oct 23, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Reminds me of Tom Doedee, who has also done multiple knees and is still a very good player and probably Adelaide’s next captain.

Mjs94

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I’d bet on Comben with all his injuries playing more games than this bloke.

2 ACL’s is an enormous red flag.
Unfortunately there is a strong chance they don't get 100 games between them. Hope they can both beat the odds as they ooze talent

muttley45

Premium Platinum
May 4, 2009
North Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Indianapolis Colts
The Aaron Hall replacement, all going well, deserves a decent crack at it this time, good luck Flynn.

LB2Snake

Premium Platinum
Aug 16, 2009
North Caulfield
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Reminds me of Tom Doedee, who has also done multiple knees and is still a very good player and probably Adelaide’s next captain.
Interesting comparison. I was looking at Adelaides defenders on the weekend and lamenting how we just don’t have those bigger bodied quicker blokes. Crows have got a few of em.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad