Player Watch #39 Jack Buller

Remove this Banner Ad

FWIW Buller flew to Adelaide with the team. They've done nothing since landing besides a captain's run at Adelaide Oval. He's unlikely to have had any sort of serious injury during a captain's run. More likely it's just a general soreness and they didn't want to take the risk in case he's needed pending Amartey's fitness.

FWIW Buller flew to Adelaide with the team. They've done nothing since landing besides a captain's run at Adelaide Oval. He's unlikely to have had any sort of serious injury during a captain's run. More likely it's just a general soreness and they didn't want to take the risk in case he's needed pending Amartey's fitness.
Can't stand the bullshit saying captains run , where does it come from ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm bullish on Buller for next season. He's got great forward craft, promising 2nd ruck effectiveness & looks to have good footy instincts (similar to mclean). Hopefully an off-season with further conditioning, developing his body & familiarity with team mates leads to a big 2024 for him. I can see him overtaking Amartey as our 3rd tall fwd. I'm on the bandwagon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back