AFL Player # 4: Kyle Langford - Bent the knee, announces 2042 Father-Son/Daughter Pick - 11/06

Kyle is a...

• pure mid

• pure forward

• mid/forward

• forward/mid

• AFL footballer! (and I don't care where he plays)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

There’s no stopping this guy now. He’s a McKracken medalist … nough said.
vanilla ice death row chronicles GIF by BET

The polling numbers for this thread have most believing him to be a mid/forward rather than a forward/mid. I hear Sheedy was also reelected.

If you nuffies also vote Dutton in, I'll probably keel over from apoplexy.

The polling numbers for this thread have most believing him to be a mid/forward rather than a forward/mid. I hear Sheedy was also reelected.

If you nuffies also vote Dutton in, I'll probably keel over from apoplexy.
Probably best to keep politics away from any discussion. :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone knew he was a natural forward. Problem was we didn't bat very deep in the midfield so he was tried there as well as plugging holes elsewhere.

If we can keep him forward he could win the Coleman!

Oppo will be all over him in their planning and strategy this year.
Hard match up regardless. He needs KPD on him, which is pulling resources away from Wright and Jones. Only a few teams bat 3-4 KPD deep. Chuck in Stringer or Caddy and there will always be mismatches to exploit.

Hard match up regardless. He needs KPD on him, which is pulling resources away from Wright and Jones. Only a few teams bat 3-4 KPD deep. Chuck in Stringer or Caddy and there will always be mismatches to exploit.

This.

Also Langfords a tough cover 1 on 1. If the balls coming in fast and he’s one on one away from the pack you’d back him in to get a good shot most of the time

Back