Delisted #41: Ben McNiece

Remove this Banner Ad

My boys played at Bullants so the first I heard about this is one of the other parents sharing it on Facebook! Despite my connection there I am still a little gutted that Couglan still doesn't get a go. Genuine VFL star who would be interesting to see as a depth mid. Assuming we want guys who can win their own ball.

I DEMAND to see this guy's birth certificate... Not to confirm where he or his mother was born, but to confirm the spelling of his name!

Absolutely, definitively, unquestionably, definitely, never to be ever questioned ever ever again, and as previously stated in post #85 in this thread: Ben McNiece.

I DEMAND to see this guy's birth certificate... Not to confirm where he or his mother was born, but to confirm the spelling of his name!

It is McNiece.

Champion bloke, only recently was discussing with him about how Essendon came to him to quit his job and throw everything at footy (in Jan) and give it his all. Couldn't give up his career but rapt he has gotten himself a chance.

Can't help but think he might've gone into the wrong league by mistake.

If the AFLW have a McNephew on the books, I'll know there was a mixup.

To speak nothing of that rapscallion, McAunt.

Tweeted something similar last week.

You 2 miss the McUncle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is McNiece.

Champion bloke, only recently was discussing with him about how Essendon came to him to quit his job and throw everything at footy (in Jan) and give it his all. Couldn't give up his career but rapt he has gotten himself a chance.

Just to clarify - was that meant to say that the club asked him to give up his job and go full on at footy in Jan 2016? As against - give up his job and go hard at footy from Jan 2017?
Hopefully the former, and his addition to the list now makes the proposition a reality.

Just to clarify - was that meant to say that the club asked him to give up his job and go full on at footy in Jan 2016? As against - give up his job and go hard at footy from Jan 2017?
Hopefully the former, and his addition to the list now makes the proposition a reality.

Yes start of 2016.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back