Past #42: Tom Campbell - delisted end '21 - 12 NM games / 7 NM goals - 2019 NM VFL John Law Medallist - thanks Soup

Remove this Banner Ad

Has played above what everyone expected.
Really got to look to the future.

Can’t have Goldy and Tom both finishing at the same time.
If we take Edwards and another ruckman in either msd or Nov draft - I’d let Tom go.
We’d have Goldy ,Xerri ,comben, Edwards ,other ruck
Well said

Has played above what everyone expected.
Really got to look to the future.

Can’t have Goldy and Tom both finishing at the same time.
If we take Edwards and another ruckman in either msd or Nov draft - I’d let Tom go.
We’d have Goldy ,Xerri ,comben, Edwards ,other ruck
I’d go the other way and say him being on the list, with big X and Edwards coming in means we can really concentrate on building from the midfield.
It’s actually a blessing that he’s playing well, as it gives us time and precious list spaces…

Last edited:

quick q... do you yell sh*t like this out at games? hahaha

Hahaha yes once I yelled at Josh walker to marry me

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

he does look about 40 but yeah he's pretty hot I guess. I saw TC walking into the AFLW semi final and he is simply ******* enormous IRL.

He is a walking giant! But wouldn’t hurt a fly the big fella

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Any truth to the whispers out of Arden St that Tommy C is on the verge of a one year contract. Keep 'em coming boys. It's hard not to be aroused I tell ya.

Deserves it on current form, happy to keep as depth and coverage on the list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big Tom would be better off getting himself a 3 year gig at GWS - and we could probably get ourselves a pick in the 30's to make the deal work.

TC is a vfl player, has had 3 years on the rookie list so can’t be on it anymore I expect him delisted
Not wasting a senior list spot on him

we’ve got Xerri who should be the backup and Edwards is his backup
If he keeps playing the way he has l think they will give him a 1 year contract. l would like to Edwards as a KPF not ruck even as a back up. Let larkey do that...

If he keeps playing the way he has l think they will give him a 1 year contract. l would like to Edwards as a KPF not ruck even as a back up. Let larkey do that...
I can’t see him getting a spot especially not on the senior list

You only have to go through the out of contract list and the only one I’d have him ahead of his tyson on the senior list

Big Tom would be better off getting himself a 3 year gig at GWS - and we could probably get ourselves a pick in the 30's to make the deal work.

Based on the Q&As with both the coaches & first year players, he’s too valuable internally at our club currently.

Drives high standards, constantly learning and supporting the young players.

He’s been singled out that many times for the positive, in what he provides. It’s so clear we are not letting him go.

I can’t see him getting a spot especially not on the senior list

You only have to go through the out of contract list and the only one I’d have him ahead of his tyson

Noble, Rocca, Phillips have all singled him out. Noble got particularly defensive when he was questioned around Toms career coming to an end.

Think about it logically.

Based on the Q&As with both the coaches & first year players, he’s too valuable internally at our club currently.

Drives high standards, constantly learning and supporting the young players.

He’s been singled out that many times for the positive, in what he provides. It’s so clear we are not letting him go.
If he got offered a first ruck gig at the age of 30 it would be cruel to try and hold onto him 'because he drives standards' - the best thing to do for all surely would be to allow him to leave to pursue his career.

As it stands we're not exactly flush with reliably healthy mature KPP, and he's doing an alright job in the role while in a s**t team.

Unless we recruit a big bloke who can have impact at senior level, I'm guessing he goes around again because even if Comben is healthy you still need depth. Ruck and KPF coverage is Goldy, Larky, Comben, Xerri, Campbell, and now a teenager.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back