Past #43: Aaron Hall - Shinboner #1013 retires after 58 NM games - Thanks Aaron

Remove this Banner Ad

You see things occasionally and think - “He could have been one of the top attacking players in the game! , let a lone in this team “

strange career. Hard to describe?

The 3 consecutive games x 3 Brownlow votes, then being dropped in the same season probably sums it up.

I don’t know - statistically a good game and definitely some great moments. Just don’t think the game is going well for us if he is our highest possession getter.

I don’t know - statistically a good game and definitely some great moments. Just don’t think the game is going well for us if he is our highest possession getter.
In a game like today's, your point is pretty fair. He was racking up possessions from the back half for a fair bit of the day. But if the forward line was functioning and making aggressive leads and if those overlaps through the centre were coming off more frequently then you'd love Hall (and Polec) to be the linking players, along with Hayden, Lazzarou, Jy and LDU launcing attacks.

There was more happening down forward for three quarters today and that makes the rest of the team look a bit more capable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did some fantastic things but also turned it over needlessly in the 4th.
Slowed momentum and killed the run.
Needs to work on it- I know nobody can perfect but he's gotta learn not to handball it to others without looking.

Have long been a critic of Hall, but f*** me that is the most dangerous we have looked coming out of the back half that I can remember.

If he's able to continue to use the footy like he did against the Crows, he will be a great help.

We do not have a young dashing half back flank (bar Perez) and Hall performing means that we can draft one and develop them properly, rather then throwing them in the deep end.

The Other Dean runs the Hall Hovercraft.

I hope he was rapt with performance yesterday as backed him in.

Personally I really liked his game.

He does some strange errors sure but he creates and ran hard, that's what we need.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back