Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon he was better yesterday
Hit the ball at pace, 1 touch pick ups below his knees, so clean
Still pressuring and tackling in dying mins of 4th Q
Really hope like hell this continues cos we all know his talent

Imagine a peak Stack, MRJ and Bolton in the forward line 🥰🎉🥳

He’s done that plenty of times this season, just that people like to say he looks disinterested. I’ve watched most games this season and he’s always looked in good spirits and worked hard. I’d love people to show me where he’s actually dragging his heels and looking like he doesn’t gaf

He’s done that plenty of times this season, just that people like to say he looks disinterested. I’ve watched most games this season and he’s always looked in good spirits and worked hard. I’d love people to show me where he’s actually dragging his heels and looking like he doesn’t gaf
If BIGFOOTY was as critical of our senior players..................

Must be played in seniors from now on. Far too gifted to not be playing every week. As painful as it was watching stengle last night. Stack could go to another team get 4 or 5 AA and half a dozen top 3 in their BnF's. No way in hell Edwards or Clarke should be played ahead of stack again. And God he's a born wet weather footballer. On talent alone Stack is 3rd behind Martin and Bolton. Could be the difference in close games. Get him in and bloody back him in and leave him in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still think he might ask for a trade home to WA
Have a look on the Richmond website, belted out the song louder than anyone, looked very invested.

One thing that he hasn't done is drop his head when he thought he should be getting games, honestly looks like he is enjoying himself, and kudos to him.

Can this guy still make it? I really thought we’d struck gold in his first season. Obviously had his off field dramas, but bloody hell he’s one of the most talented players in our list
I want him to make it, last 2 weeks have been a massive step in the right direction but at the end of the day the only person who will decide if he makes it or not is Sydney
Needs to do everything right over this 2nd half of the season both on and off the field

Does anyone else have the feeling this will be another talent we undervalue (Stengle, Higgins, Butler) who we will let go for not much and will go on to become a good player elsewhere as a value pick up?
Nup.. gonna crush rest of year and earn a 2 year contract from us

Remove this Banner Ad

Back