Retired #45: Conor McKenna ☘️ - Returning to the AFL to play with Brisbane - 17/11

Remove this Banner Ad

I do love the fact that undoubtedly the AFL will take this opportunity to crack down on a particular issue and make an example out of it again.

good news! this isn't an issue that needs to be made an example of because it's long been accepted that biting someone is one of the worst things you can do on the field.

the bad news is the big ban that comes with doing one of the worst things you can do on the field

sub-buzz-21526-1490026617-3.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adrian Anderson is helping out apparently.
Not a terrible idea. I don't like him but he knows the way the Tribunal works as well as anyone

If he does get done you sort of fear for his well being a bit. Have to live with the stigma for the rest of your life. It'll blow over and then be forgotten by many but it will always be with him.

Saw something on Facebook earlier along the lines of "Irishman hungry for a spud". Got me a gooden.

It only got 5 likes, I thought I'd get a surefire 2 hundy.

good news! this isn't an issue that needs to be made an example of because it's long been accepted that biting someone is one of the worst things you can do on the field.

the bad news is the big ban that comes with doing one of the worst things you can do on the field
Well yeah except the last bloke who did it got just 2 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back