Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 11: Just Biden His Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Notice

The level of vitriol and frankly toxic culture in this thread is getting out of hand. As such, the thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Further, reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) will no longer be allowed. Much like other tropes of that nature, it serves as a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable.

Thanks.

That's not what i said and you know it.
Post count won't tell you shit , go back and read EVERY post from trump thread 1 to now and get back to me when you're done.
Touchy
How about you go back to November 9 2016 in a previous edition of this thread,just for the tanty's that are almost exactly the same as the ones the TDSers are posting today

Touchy
How about you go back to November 9 2016 in a previous edition of this thread,just for the tanty's that and almost exactly the same as the ones the TDSers are posting today
hurrrr hurrr we won hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

campaigners living in the past is why the planets in the shit state it is.

Let's assume prosecutors aspiring to higher responsibility take their voting seriously. They generally have their own agenda.

Your rather novel idea of finding completely non-partisan prosecutors is the stuff of fairytales.

Actually its not, this was a high profile case involving the election and Trump.

It would have been entirely appropriate to find at least 4 prosecutors who weren't involved in the Mueller investigation and 4 prosecutors who were not registered republicans or democrats.

A jury foreperson who didnt run for congress for the democrats or was a virulent antí trumper.

And a seemingly activist judge.

The establishment seem to having a little fit when challenged.

Yeah.The type of people that after 3 years still haven't gotten over the election result of a foreign country

2008 says hi and we're right back to the start again :rolleyes:

Big reason why this threads gotten to part 11

Yeah.The type of people that after 3 years still haven't gotten over the election result of a foreign country
Maybe they're concerned about what his unilateral actions and attitude could do to the peaceful nature of our post war democracy in the west.
Or about the damage he's done to the global push towards a cleaner environment.
Or his inflammation of Iran's and North Korea's nuclear ambitions.
Or whether his petulant trade war causes a global recession.

But yeah, could be just a tanty over an overseas election they didn't vote in.

rofl. Maybe have a re-read of your posts over the last few pages.

Give you the hot tip, it isn't 'teh left' having the tanty :tearsofjoy:
It is surprising that Mueller didn't get around to issuing a subpoena on Bianca Coton de Tulear. Stone's threat against her, is revealing and an experienced investigator like Mueller would normally follow that up. I'm wondering whether she might be a CIA Asset.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a beautiful sight!

24812470-8009875-Trump_arrived_with_his_motorcade_at_Daytona_International_Speedw-a-74_1581881497616.jpg

So the next slimy trick by the Dems, the party of Presidential coups.

Tell the DOJ they will recommend a sentence for Stone.

Then go ahead and recommend a much higher sentence completely out of whack with what they told the DOJ

Resign en masse, because of alleged DOJ interference.

Create pressure on Trump to pardon him and thus declare himself co-conspirator to whatever Stone was (falsely) convicted of and auger himself right back into the Mueller trap.

Impeach impeach

Last edited:
View attachment 824412

"I will take your dog."

Add 3 years to sentence.

Then back to the task at hand ... impeach, impeach.
So that's seriously the "therapy dog" in question? Jesus, Stone would be doing the witness a favour if he stole that Paris Hilton style mutt. Get a real dog you cuck!

Actually, disregard my last post.

You are disgusting. Advocating punching a woman...you’re reprehensible.
Why do I get the feeling that if a bloke groped you (otherwise referred to as sexual assault), you'd be in favour of headbutting him? Why not this girl? Grabbed a few arses without permission have we?
So are we talking about grabbing an arse patting a bum...groping and patting are pretty different things. You are right it is called sexual assault these days and it is also true back in the day that boys /girls/young men/young women/older men/older women touched each other as a bit of a flirting game. Is that hard to believe. Maybe it is for some and yeh we whistled at attractive women as they walked down the street. It was all pretty harmless stuff and socially acceptable at the time. Times have changed my friend and it is no longer acceptable and that is ok as well. I do not whistle or grope/pat women on the arse or anywhere else. But if you are advocating the use of violence then you are the one who has not moved on. I did get hit on by a homosexual in a bar I should not have been in and my reaction was to laugh and head to a more hetro friendly bar...my mistake. So your assertions that imply some sort of macho response is false. Your other accusation is not worth answering because no answer would satisfy you.

An illegal alien in the US has been charged with incest and rape after he impregnated an 11 year old relative. The illegal alien, who had already been deported once, admitted to raping his relative about 100 times. A sickening story which highlights the need to deport illegal aliens and stop illegal immigration. More needs to be done.

So are we talking about grabbing an arse patting a bum...groping and patting are pretty different things. You are right it is called sexual assault these days and it is also true back in the day that boys /girls/young men/young women/older men/older women touched each other as a bit of a flirting game. Is that hard to believe. Maybe it is for some and yeh we whistled at attractive women as they walked down the street. It was all pretty harmless stuff and socially acceptable at the time. Times have changed my friend and it is no longer acceptable and that is ok as well. I do not whistle or grope/pat women on the arse or anywhere else. But if you are advocating the use of violence then you are the one who has not moved on. I did get hit on by a homosexual in a bar I should not have been in and my reaction was to laugh and head to a more hetro friendly bar...my mistake. So your assertions that imply some sort of macho response is false. Your other accusation is not worth answering because no answer would satisfy you.
The vast majority of your post is irrelevant and reads as though you pine for the "good old days" where you could treat women as objects without repercussions.

If you sexually assault someone, you can expect them to defend themselves. That's what it boils down to.

An illegal alien in the US has been charged with incest and rape after he impregnated an 11 year old relative. The illegal alien, who had already been deported once, admitted to raping his relative about 100 times. A sickening story which highlights the need to deport illegal aliens and stop illegal immigration. More needs to be done.

Trump is the only one to make an attempt to curb illegal immigration.

Both parties say they will curb it, but really both parties have sold out to big business who want cheap labour and an ever increasing population to sell their goods and services.

Whats even worse is the Sanctuary cities that give drivers licences to illegals, refuse to hand criminals over to Federal authorities and release them back onto the streets, yet even when released and they have committed terrible crimes the sanctuary cities authorities are not held responsible.

Google Angel mums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back