AFL Player #49: Jaiden Hunter - Did his ACL, surgery went well - 24/1

Remove this Banner Ad

Where’s Jaiden Hunter at folks i know he had a season ending injury but did kick a bag before that in the VFL.
He's played 2 VFL games. We have no idea.

Last man standing and on a rookie list. Do we need to sign him before the ND or are we perhaps waiting to see if a player slips through the ND that we like?
All players must be signed before the draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Showed all the signs that Voss did not.
Strikes me as being far more natural, effortless footballer than Voss. From my admittedly limited exposure to both of their games to date, Voss seemed all effort and somewhat unnatural. There aren’t too many who combine effortless ability with brutal effort which is what makes Plugger, Ablett Sr, and Jono Brown such rare beasts.

Strikes me as being far more natural, effortless footballer than Voss. From my admittedly limited exposure to both of their games to date, Voss seemed all effort and somewhat unnatural. There aren’t too many who combine effortless ability with brutal effort which is what makes Plugger, Ablett Sr, and Jono Brown such rare beasts.
Yep, 100% agree.

Voss has demonstrated one key ability that Hunter is very short in.

Availability.
What was his availability like through juniors and his time in the WAFL? Granted it's been limited with us but get this right and he might gain that 1 key ability from here on in, plus bring everything else Voss did not.

What was his availability like through juniors and his time in the WAFL? Granted it's been limited with us but get this right and he might gain that 1 key ability from here on in, plus bring everything else Voss did not.
ACL last year

So availability not great

Was a 2020 drafted though, on talent it looks like he was missed due to covid, there will be a few of these that pop up

A touch surprising for mine, given his history.

One more year to try and prove himself you'd think. Will be 22 by the time the season starts.

Voss has demonstrated one key ability that Hunter is very short in.

Availability.
Yeah i'm available as well but doesn't make me a better choice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back