Past #5: Ben Jacobs - delisted after 64 NM games/10 NM goals - thanks Benny

Remove this Banner Ad

Gonna be frank, getting a bit worried.

Probably hasn't had a pre-season either - will we see this bloke by the bye?

I would assume he's in good nick but not able to do contested stuff / main sessions. So touch would be off but physically ready to go. Just an assumption though.

An update from the club would be nice
Would be great if the club comes out one day and straight out says that Ben Jacobs will be playing this week or that week. I guess we can dream.

Well , I can say this much ... whatever his problem might be it does not prevent him from getting on the pi55 of a weekend .

Glad to hear.

I would hate to think that a young man, in the prime of his life was so debilitated by a medical condition that he couldn’t enjoy himself on a weekend!... That would be really sad.

Welp, nothing to see here lads. Just another case of the classic third strike cover up.

Plausible. But unlikely.

He was diagnosed last year. Then I think he may have played again but had symptoms after the game and didn’t play again after that? If that’s the case, your theory doesn’t really hold up.

I dont understand his condition well enough to make ny mind up on why the * he isnt out there? My understanding is he did a full pre season and was raring to go? Now he’s indefinitely out??? Our success last year was on the back of BJ crushing midfielders! We need this campaigner out there.. now *in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As in we don’t know or as in don’t ask about it ?
Well he started off by saying Ben wasn't just a concussion injury - they had been discussing Pickens' retirement, then he brought up Leigh Adams and stated that we had lost him due to concussions, he was a coaches favourite, heart and soul of the footy club, yada yada, then repeated that BJ was ina different class of injury. Basically a non response.

He was asked directly, said it wasn't concussion and pivoted to Leigh Adams. Something is going on.
I dont think Scotts gets it........probably the only people right now who care about Jacobs wellbeing and whether he plays or not are North Melbourne supporters...Im sure he isnt a factor in the oppositions planning.......so why not admit its a week, month, never or NFI.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back