Player Watch #5: Ben Jacobs - returned to training (indoors) - club expecting good things from BJ in 2020

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Y Factor

Premium Platinum
Sep 28, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne
Ben who???
Reasonable question all things considered and there may well be some newer fans that haven't even seen him play wondering why all the fuss and angst to see him return.

i thought it timely to take a look back myself and everyone should be looking forward to having this highly respected team leader and contributor available for selection again.

Some may wonder how or if he gets a game but if he gets fit and finds form at VFL lvl, he'll be straight in I'm guessing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

King Corey

Jun 9, 2001
Windy Hill Safe Injecting Room
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
I can do without that sort of stuff.
Let's take it as read that our coaches and staff aren't psychopaths with no concern with player's future mental and physical welfare.

With that off the table, maybe we focus the message on the football prospects of the players and group.

What Rhyce has said isn't bad nor has he said anything wrong, but after 10 years of Brad's welfare messaging without much performance messaging to counterbalance it I can appreciate your angle.

buttsauce

Club Legend
Feb 18, 2011
Inverloch
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Celtics, Vikings
What with all the secrecy?

Is it concussion or depression?

It's very weird that we have been told basically nothing about what is going on with this

billnats

Team Captain
Feb 4, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
SMFC & Tottenham
You wonder if it was really that bad, why he wasn’t put on the Long Term Injury List. Pick up O’Neill with pick 83 or rookie draft. Walker in SSP

Top Bottom