Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He may just want out ASAP and is using the Ben Simmons method to do it. The best young athletes get forced into a shitshow and have their democratic rights taken away from them to get out.

The only real way to get out is to make a prick of himself so the club is forced to trade him for a realistic value.
On that basis he’d fit in well at Port 👍

is it me or is there something with this kid every week? He was meant to be a bit of a bright spot and silver lining but has instead caused more grief than anything positive. He is a great talent no doubt but in your first year surely you just put your head down and keep your nose clean.

He may just want out ASAP and is using the Ben Simmons method to do it. The best young athletes get forced into a shitshow and have their democratic rights taken away from them to get out.

The only real way to get out is to make a prick of himself so the club is forced to trade him for a realistic value.

That would be beyond lame.

is it me or is there something with this kid every week? He was meant to be a bit of a bright spot and silver lining but has instead caused more grief than anything positive. He is a great talent no doubt but in your first year surely you just put your head down and keep your nose clean.
Don’t discount the media for starting the momentum with this. The poor kid couldn’t fart without the media reporting on it. He has a lot to learn but ffs they are like a dog with a bone

Did anyone else spot when Hugh was helping Jase to structure up, Jase asked a question and Hugh (probably rightfully as the ball was about to be thrown up) ignored it and went to focusing on his opponent? The look on Jason's face was just one of wanting help/guidance and not getting it.

Go on lads, hound him out why don’t you. Pillocks.

He’s an immature 18 year old kid with a coach who holds him to a higher standard than others. Got the weight of the world on his shoulders, and is not coping due to a fundamental lack of support from those at the club. David King blows with the wind doesn’t he..

Go on lads, hound him out why don’t you. Pillocks.

He’s an immature 18 year old kid with a coach who holds him to a higher standard than others. Got the weight of the world on his shoulders, and is not coping due to a fundamental lack of support from those at the club. David King blows with the wind doesn’t he..

Bontempelli, Coniglio, Swallow, Petracca, Brayshaw, Weitering, Oliver, Parish, McCluggage, Walsh, Rowell, Anderson, Thilthorpe.

Sorry mate, haven't seen any of these former top 5 picks display petulant behaviour anything near what JHF has in 11 games.

Admittedly, none of them had to play for a club with performances and a culture as bad as ours (some were close such as Melbourne, and the Dogs when they lost their captain + coach), but they all played in some pretty terrible sides and could have let it show with a poor attitude on field.

I sat near the bench today and was dumbfounded by how bad his body language was, his lack of energy was. I have never seen a player look so disinterested. I was ignorantly thinking he was what we could build our future around. I am now seriously worried what the future holds.
If we can get a good player and 2 1st rounders trade

Who’s this Port scum coming into to give his 2 bobs worth ?
Bad timing big fella . Not in the mood…..
C9B0A62E-9EE3-4ACF-A021-28004CC4CB68.gif

Well Scoops has run with JHF asking for a trade out. Considering his last big scoop was Ash Barty retiring to play AFLW the contract should be signed by Friday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I sat near the bench today and was dumbfounded by how bad his body language was, his lack of energy was. I have never seen a player look so disinterested. I was ignorantly thinking he was what we could build our future around. I am now seriously worried what the future holds.
You obviously haven’t watched alot of footy 😂

Gee, he's petulant and immature but he wants to be the best. I don't see how it shows he isn't invested, the opposite in fact. One thing to kneejerk and boot him for it but if the media are starting to lay in then it's time for guidance from our club, his manager and his folks. He's been a professional footballer for seven months - it's the perfect time to solidify a relationship with him IMO.

All the talk of trading him is ludicrous. Huge knee-jerk reaction.

BUT it is something the club leaders and JHF himself need to address. Would have lost a bit of trust from his teamates today the way he didn't bother chasing and giving a bit of attitude to senior players like Goldy. Shows a lack of respect. And it's been building for a while.

Even when the Fox team were talking about it, I think it was half or 3qt, the cameras were on him at the huddle and he was at the back and clearly not listening, was also first to break from the huddle and just walk away. Just looked like he had a 'stuff this' attitude.

Yes he has time to fix it given he is only 18 but you wouldn't want it to continue. Your other kids aren't acting that way. It'd good in that it shows he cares a lot, just needs to channel it the right way that's all.

Needs to grow up and spend some time with a psychologist to help him understand that not everything is always going to go his way!

He’s a high achiever which is a great quality but his emotions are definitely getting the better of him.

Michael Jordan was the same way and that turned out alright for him.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remind me, who is Scoop?

That's the FB page run by the St Kilda loony. He's been spending most of this weekend posting acrostics to lure women to talk to him. It's quite a mess.

Needs to grow up and spend some time with a psychologist to help him understand that not everything is always going to go his way!

He’s a high achiever which is a great quality but his emotions are definitely getting the better of him.
What makes you say he’s a high achiever?

Agree. At 18 the biggest decision I was making was which nightclub I could get into with 4 blokes. However this sooky talkback attitude is something I havent seen from him at any level. Not only is it a worry for the club and needs to be nipped in the Bud. I actually think it’s hurting him dollars wise if he’s holding out for a bigger contract. I mean I know we ate hopeless but if I was a list manager I’d want to see him pull his head in before offering a 4-5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back