Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was listening to SEN on the drive home. One of the Sams launched into a five minute discussion of JHF's attitude and body language, starting it with "I don't want to be part of the media throng that is adding fuel to the flame about this story" etc, then spent five minutes being part of the media throng adding fuel to the flame about the story

Parasites. They want him out of North as bad as anyone does

Agree. At 18 the biggest decision I was making was which nightclub I could get into with 4 blokes. However this sooky talkback attitude is something I havent seen from him at any level. Not only is it a worry for the club and needs to be nipped in the Bud. I actually think it’s hurting him dollars wise if he’s holding out for a bigger contract. I mean I know we ate hopeless but if I was a list manager I’d want to see him pull his head in before offering a 4-5 year deal
For the last time, he’s not holding out for a bigger contract. FFS. Read the tea leaves.

Was listening to SEN on the drive home. One of the Sams launched into a five minute discussion of JHF's attitude and body language, starting it with "I don't want to be part of the media throng that is adding fuel to the flame about this story" etc, then spent five minutes being part of the media throng adding fuel to the flame about the story

Then they’ll be calling him the greatest thing since prime Leigh Matthews..

This. They genuinely do. If he was at another club they wouldn’t be pushing this agenda. Pricks.

I don't like that vision of him gobbing off to Goldstein. Not that it matters who it was to - but Todd Goldstein isn't exactly a *in nobody. I'd like to think when he speaks to an 18 year old in their first year that they'd listen.

After the half time break, he was almost left to his own devices by his teammates. My dad and I were both pointing out how he was by himself, players looking to avoid him? When the third quarter was about to start he was awkwardly by himself during the warm up too. No one was near him.
Last to run out.
Was bizarre.

Looking at the footage of him and Goldy, doesn’t appear he’s having a crack at Todd, more that he’s exasperated at WTF is going on.

Non-issue.

The body language is noticeable and IMO he’s getting absolutely filthy for not being used when he’s in a great position.

is it me or is there something with this kid every week? He was meant to be a bit of a bright spot and silver lining but has instead caused more grief than anything positive. He is a great talent no doubt but in your first year surely you just put your head down and keep your nose clean.
Apart from some petulant behaviour on field, has it mostly been the media beat-up that has gotten people frothing on here?

Has there actually been any truth to all this BS?

Whoever referenced MJ earlier in the thread.. seems not to far off the mark.

Reading an article about him. Sounds like a prick lol.

Some quotes from the article..

“Jordan could not accept losing, and while it made him the greatest basketball player ever, it reportedly brought out petulant and disagreeable behavior.”

“Not only did Jordan hurt teammates, but he also insulted his own players as well.”

Not saying JHF will become the greatest player of all time but it’s interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the last time, he’s not holding out for a bigger contract. FFS. Read the tea leaves.
tea party GIF by CBS
Yep tried it …
still not sure what the deal is

Whoever referenced MJ earlier in the thread.. seems not to far off the mark.

Reading an article about him. Sounds like a prick lol.

Some quotes from the article..

“Jordan could not accept losing, and while it made him the greatest basketball player ever, it reportedly brought out petulant and disagreeable behavior.”

“Not only did Jordan hurt teammates, but he also insulted his own players as well.”

Not saying JHF will become the greatest player of all time but it’s interesting.

Do you have any vision of Jordan giving up completely defensively? Just curious

Am I missing something here? I saw him and Goldy talking at half time. Didn't notice any arguing or sooking. More Goldy calming down a frustrated 18 y/o. Isn't it a good thing he cares about poor performance?

Massive media beat up.
Exactly what was happening.

Am I missing something here? I saw him and Goldy talking at half time. Didn't notice any arguing or sooking. More Goldy calming down a frustrated 18 y/o. Isn't it a good thing he cares about poor performance?

Massive media beat up.

Were you at the game? Did you see his display in the last quarter?

Were you at the game? Did you see his display in the last quarter?
Things are being obfuscated. We see an intriguing chat between two blokes bookended by bad bodylanguage/behaviour from one of the blokes and when the media says he was clearly arguing during that one clip then half the planet jumps on board "because it makes sense and that's what we're told it is".

You see players conversing and walking like that every break for heavens sake. I'm far from convinced it was anything sinister.

EDIT: Kingy coming off the long run was interesting and makes me wonder if has any inside knowledge, but frankly it's just as likely he's going with his gut based on what he saw and using that incident to illustrate a potentially unrelated problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back