Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just had a fantastic bit of play. Kicked the ball from half back to the wing, Laz spilled the mark, Horne was there and got the hands, gave hands, got the footy back, side stepped and kicked a pinpoint perfect pass (across his body) 45 meters hitting spicer on the chest in congestion, for an easy shot. This kid is a special talent.

Just had a fantastic bit of play. Kicked the ball from half back to the wing, Laz spilled the mark, Horne was there and got the hands, gave hands, got the footy back, side stepped and kicked a pinpoint perfect pass (across his body) 45 meters hitting spicer on the chest in congestion, for an easy shot. This kid is a special talent.
The nude nut has made him more aerodynamic.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

The nude nut has made him more aerodynamic.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

I was standing on that side of the ground centre wing so it was right in front of me. It had everything, gut running, strength, poise and skill. Thomas is the only other player on our list that could come close to doing it.

I hope he agrees to terms for the next 10 years but he and the club come up with a plan to only publicly state 1 year extensions each year just to ******* troll the s**t out the rest of the comp and parasitic media for many years to come.

Watch this one get quietly buried by the media.

It's not as interesting to them as the liking a trade post.
actually i think i saw it being reported on as "raising eye brows" by some nobody on fox. Still trying to spin it sideways.

I hope he agrees to terms for the next 10 years but he and the club come up with a plan to only publicly state 1 year extensions each year just to ******* troll the s**t out the rest of the comp and parasitic media for many years to come.
I hope the club let me announce the signing .

No one will be missed.

I hope the club let me announce the signing .

No one will be missed.
That scene at the end of Jay & Silent Bob where they go around and beat the stuffing out of everyone that said mean things about them on the internet. Ahead of its time.

That scene at the end of Jay & Silent Bob where they go around and beat the stuffing out of everyone that said mean things about them on the internet. Ahead of its time.
Prescient

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They give us the scoop on the quiet though, yeh?

They give us the scoop on the quiet though, yeh?
I've just informed them of the approved bigfooty NMFC board policy and plan, think we can just assume that is what is occurring after they - quite rightly - follow my advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back