Bluelegs

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2012
Robbo's sleeve
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Axiom, Greenbay Packers
Last night was what we got this guy for. He had probably his best game for us. Every time Geelong looked like they were getting some momentum back he took a stellar mark or laid a massive smother. Brilliant game from him.

The leadership he has provided off-field in the lead up to the finals has been massive. We probably don't win that game if he wasn't at the club.

Tulip

Hall of Famer
May 3, 2009
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham
Don't underestimate the effect that playing with one of the modern game's most decorated players is having on the group this finals series. Jordie Lewis was built for finals, and he knows exactly what it takes to win them. That little scuffle with Roughie proves it: he's all in.

CTHORANGE

Club Legend
May 7, 2012
Over There
AFL Club
Melbourne
A few weeks ago I was questioning his hardness as I felt he was a bit meh too often in games, but the finals roll around and he has certainly lifted a couple of gears. Finals footy probably suits him more due to the greater congestion and somewhat slower ball movement. He is able to play to his strengths and use his experience. Doing a bloody good job.

Topkent

Premium Platinum
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
A few weeks ago I was questioning his hardness as I felt he was a bit meh too often in games, but the finals roll around and he has certainly lifted a couple of gears. Finals footy probably suits him more due to the greater congestion and somewhat slower ball movement. He is able to play to his strengths and use his experience. Doing a bloody good job.
When you have won 4 flags you don't need to play in the home an away season, that's for peasants. He may aswell have stood on the 50 with a headset.

demondavey

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Top Bottom