Past #6: Lachlan Hansen - pick 3 '06 - 151 NM games - NM life member - thanks Lachie

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently GWS & Fremantle are the frontrunners for Lachie's services.
Freo want another big body in forward line along side Pavlich.

I'd love to know what he has been offered. Surely he isn't worth more than 350k a year max.
They put 1Mil/yr in front of Cloke and Goddard so it seems they have money, although some of that would now be used on Pearce.

Having spoken to lachie before he left, i can assurre you hes not just up on the GC for a holiday.

It should be noted that he wants to stay in melb but apparently the contract is pretty good.
thats interesting, my cousin got a photo with him this morning at highpoint shopping centre.

im not going to post a photo of my 8 year old cousin on this, dunno what kind of people are on this forum, up to you if u want to believe it or not.

im not going to post a photo of my 8 year old cousin on this, dunno what kind of people are on this forum, up to you if u want to believe it or not.

Open the picture in Paint and just black out your eight year old cousin, save it as a new image, upload it to Photobucket, copy the [ img] [/ img] tags and paste it in here.

That is, if you're not full of s**t.

Hansen did play his best footy at CHB.

Who knows he may go back there with Black or Daw taking his place, but what player in defence would LH replace? if so.

Hansen did play his best footy at CHB.

Who knows he may go back there with Black or Daw taking his place, but what player in defence would LH replace? if so.

I would say Firrito or Wright would have to be moved.

Thompson to the third tall.

Personally I don't get that excited about a key forward averaging 2 scoring shots a match.

Some of you guys must have very low expectations if these type of numbers is what excites you.
Some people will find anything, could look at it another way, that he was able to finish and was able to take his chances when they presented.

The guy averaged 1.6 goals a game, over an entire season that's 36 goals. I couldn't give a stuff if he only has 37 shots over the whole year if he can do that.

For a guy who spent 12 weeks working on his game, not only did he come back a better player but a competent, competitive AFL KPF and if his work rate at training is half as good as it is within a game then I can only see him improving.

He will probably never be a superstar, but given the amount of time the club has put into his development and the frustrating performances form Lachie over the years I'll be F****** livid if some other club reaps the rewards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, Firrito, Agreed

Spud was on fire during that better part of our season. He was a roasted spud. Loose likewise. Like all our seniors, there is a massive variance between their on footy and their off footy.

Fairly certain it was against Hawthorn in Round 3, 2009 at Etihad Stadium. Was on Easter. Either just before or just after the whole 'chickengate' scandal. Lachie flew for a big pack mark on the wing and his hammy went twang, looked quite bad on replay I remember.

If he did his hamstring in round 3 then he probably played the greatest game ever in round 4 with 18 kicks, 11 marks, 3 handballs and 5 tackles all with a hamstring hanging onto the bone by a thread.

Surely we can give him what he wants...
With Hmac, Pederson, Garlett, McKinley, Warren all pretty much gone we must have enough for a key position play coming into his prime.
Its not like we have a dozen A grade stars that take up most of the cap. Jesus....just sign him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back