Past #6: Taylor Garner - delisted end '21 - 49 NM games/37 NM goals - go well Garns

Remove this Banner Ad

Age today confirms TG on a deliberate go slow lol.

It was a gold medal effort as far as I am concerned.

I don't reckon I would take to a lot of the players these days in real life, but I reckon I would get along well with Taylor.

There's a touch of old school about that kid.

I don't reckon I would take to a lot of the players these days in real life, but I reckon I would get along well with Taylor.

Did everything perfect here except give a bit of a wave as he wandered down the track taking the absolute urine out of it.

This is newsworthy? Players openly talk about entering just to get tickets

Age says TG thought he'd lined up a few of other blokes to go slow with him, but he reckons they lost their nerve and left him posted lol.

Age says TG thought he'd lined up a few of other blokes to go slow with him, but he reckons they lost their nerve and left him posted lol.

North players said the same thing about the freo squad after a similar agreement before round 1.

I saw Sam Walsh being interviewed ... in person ... and he actually reminded me of politicians I've interviewed, so On Message and bland.

I felt like shaking him and saying "You're 19 son, you're meant to be enjoying life!"

Taylor seems more level headed

I saw Sam Walsh being interviewed ... in person ... and he actually reminded me of politicians I've interviewed, so On Message and bland.

I felt like shaking him and saying "You're 19 son, you're meant to be enjoying life!"

Taylor seems more level headed

Don't worry, the Pratts will sort him out for "anything" he needs when that time comes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ol' Dick made a fair effort of trying ro re-live it.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Too true.

In another life around year 2000 I had to drop some documents off to Dick at his Circular Quay apartment. It was around 6pm and he opened the door in a bathrobe. In the background there were three lingerie clad young ladies...

He was certainly living life!

Too true.

In another life around year 2000 I had to drop some documents off to Dick at his Circular Quay apartment. It was around 6pm and he opened the door in a bathrobe. In the background there were three lingerie clad young ladies...

He was certainly living life!
"documents"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back