Past #6: Taylor Garner - delisted end '21 - 49 NM games/37 NM goals - go well Garns

Remove this Banner Ad

I understand the reasoning for the contract extension for 2021 but unless he comes back and somehow wins the brownlow/coleman I dont think we'll see garner in 2022.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL website lists as ‘test’ for the calf, so your guess is as good as mine.
Get him in to crunch some ****’s.
The only thing being tested with regards to TG is the volume of piss being taken giving him another contract. Not saying its his fault but clearly his body isnt suitable to the rigours of AFL.

He survived the cull last year as he is a match winner.

I've read that a few times now about Garner.

I'm intrigued.

When did all these match winning games occur as I must have missed them?

ps; I had no issue with him getting another year on talent but the hyperbole on him is off the charts.

I’m sick of seeing this blokes name pop up on the list at all. Game has gone past him now don’t see any point retaining him on the list tbh.
He's 27 and played 45 games for us. He'll be cut at the end of the season due to his body just not being up to AFL football.

I've read that a few times now about Garner.

I'm intrigued.

When did all these match winning games occur as I must have missed them?

ps; I had no issue with him getting another year on talent but the hyperbole on him is off the charts.
Didn’t he win us the 2015 GF off his own boot?

I don’t know why anyone is carrying on. If his body and form don’t hold up he won’t be offered another contract. He survived the cull last year as he is a match winner. Amongst the heavy cull I have no problem with that. He is the LEAST of our worries at the moment.
Run through the games he has won for us please.

fyi - I went back to the Richmond final when he played one good qtr - I will save you the trouble - he didn't get in the bests that day.

I don’t know why anyone is carrying on. If his body and form don’t hold up he won’t be offered another contract. He survived the cull last year as he is a match winner. Amongst the heavy cull I have no problem with that. He is the LEAST of our worries at the moment.

He isn’t even a worry because he doesn’t even play AFL footy

Out of mind, out of sight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back