Past #6: Taylor Garner - delisted end '21 - 49 NM games/37 NM goals - go well Garns

Remove this Banner Ad

Ricky ponting moment, will now be a world beater

I doubt there is anyone on here (unless a criminal) would support him playing this weekend.

1) I'm not a criminal (I don't really understand this as a point of difference)
2) if he plays i'll support
3) there are posters who would be in the exact same boat.

As a side note I find using criminal as a delineation is hilarious.

1) I'm not a criminal
2) if he plays ill support
3) there are poster who would be in the exact same boat.

As a side note I find using criminal as a delineation is hilarious.

You might find punching someone hilarious....
....but unfortunately normal society doesn't work that way.

and if it was someone attacking him with a knife? perhaps the person he punched was murdering and/or raping a women?

but yea, don't let that stop you from jumping to conclusions and ramming your self righteous preaching down our throats.

What a huge cognitive leap.

At no point did I say that.

But since you bring it up, sure society does.

UFC made $700m last year which is basically people punching each other in the face.

Edit - just for those playing at home $700m is represtative of 14 x the profit of AFL and I haven't even converted it to Aud.

What a huge cognitive leap.

At no point did I say that.

But since you bring it up, sure society does.

UFC made $700m last year which is basically people punching each other in the face.

Well maybe Garner should take up that "sport" instead.

You're protection and dismissal of a completely unacceptable situation is very strange.

Well maybe Garner should take up that "sport" instead.

You're protection and dismissal of a completely unacceptable situation is very strange.
The strange part is that my comments actually have 4/5ths of f*** all to do with Garner.

Yet you don't seem to get it.

The strange part is that my comments actually have 4/5ths of f*** all to do with Garner.

Yet you don't seem to get it.

What i get is Garner should be flicked. (if true....likely so)

Your other commentary I'll ignore.

Punching people is unacceptable. It's not difficult.

Does the CCTV footage for this kind of thing normally get released in Australia, the way it did with Ben Stokes?

I want to know if Taylor was merely sticking up for a homosexual who had been discriminated against.

Or whatever Stokes' excuse was.
I've still got 10 pages of this to read, so somebody may have mentioned this....but can't just send the footage to the afl score review??? They'd see nothin and it'd be play on anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"little brain"??? No need for that. You do realise I was speaking tongue in cheek. Probably not. Leave it there and keep your insults for Essendon flogs.

Sorry, but having been in Ben's situation before, I'm incredibly antsy when I hear people implying that [insert some benign activity] is him not committed to getting better.

Taylor you are a peanut.

Seeing the club hasn’t come out to defend his actions it’s more likely that he is in the wrong.

This peanut has been injured for 6 years. The club has stuck by him.

He has more potential and X factor than 90% of our list. Get off the piss you peanut and do everything possible to stay fit and out of trouble.

2 week ban for being a peanut.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was a good experiment into the mentality of some people. "I never liked him so I'm glad he did this so I can **** on his face from a distance."
On the reverse it's also a good experiment to see who is still stuck in the 80-90s and thinks this sort of thing should just be brushed off. These are elite athletes. As much as I love Garner you have to question his intelligence when he's had 2 incidents in 6 months - coming back from missing all of 2018 (well most of his career) and out of contract at the end of the year. He doesn't have runs on the board.

Go get in bar fights when your career is over because at the moment it's hanging by a thread.

On the reverse it's also a good experiment to see who is still stuck in the 80-90s and thinks this sort of thing should just be brushed off. These are elite athletes. As much as I love Garner you have to question his intelligence when he's had 2 incidents in 6 months - coming back from missing all of 2018 (well most of his career) and out of contract at the end of the year. He doesn't have runs on the board.

Go get in bar fights when your career is over because at the moment it's hanging by a thread.
Yes well I'm aware that he's in big doodoo and should be punished to the extent of the law and the club if found guilty.

I usually know better than to jump on my confirmation bias to drag him through the mud based on preexisting feelings. *Rides high horse until I need to insert coins*

I doubt there is anyone on here (unless a criminal) would support him playing this weekend.

I would.

We played Trent Dumont when he was facing very serious charges.

We stood by Majak Daw when he faced serious charges.

Let's not forget both were completely exonerated.

Even if TG is charged, which he hasnt been yet, we stand by him until there's a verdict.

Who's to say his thing won't be laughed out of court like Froggy's?

Please discuss with me what I've said wrong.

I notice the NM (inner) board calvary are now engaged.

I think the inner scrot were attracted by the potential misuse of the worn 'delineation' as opposed to 'designation' by only forwards in relation to your insinuation that he may be a 'criminal'. There are some pretty anal types on the board 😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Back