Past #7: Jack Ziebell [Part II] - retires post-RFC game/280gm&183gl/6yr captain - Shinboner - assaulted post-RFC game& in hospital - get well soon JZ

Remove this Banner Ad

We said that about Simmo, we said that about Horse.

After a while they spend more time coaching at another club than they ever did playing.

Simmo is North though, always will be.
We said it about Clarko too, took forever but he came back eventually.

The main positive for me is that a former champion is trying his hand at coaching we're certainly not a factory like some clubs where it seems like all their former champions either end up in coaching or the media. Great to have another Shinboner out in the AFL world.

We said it about Clarko too, took forever but he came back eventually.

The main positive for me is that a former champion is trying his hand at coaching we're certainly not a factory like some clubs where it seems like all their former champions either end up in coaching or the media. Great to have another Shinboner out in the AFL world.

You have to go away to come back

See they have finally released the names of the gutless turds who belted Jack:

Three men charged over an alleged attack on former Kangaroo’s captain Jack Ziebell just hours after his final match have been named in court.

Ibrahim Behluli, 21, Abdul Karim, 29, and Masihullah Rawani, 27, were scheduled to face Melbourne Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday but the case was administratively adjourned and they were excused from appearing.

See they have finally released the names of the gutless turds who belted Jack:

Three men charged over an alleged attack on former Kangaroo’s captain Jack Ziebell just hours after his final match have been named in court.

Ibrahim Behluli, 21, Abdul Karim, 29, and Masihullah Rawani, 27, were scheduled to face Melbourne Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday but the case was administratively adjourned and they were excused from appearing.

Someone post the socials plsss

I met Jack yesterday for him to sign his match worn jumper I bought in a charity auction - my partner organised a meet and greet and photo, which was very nice. I tried to obscure his Richmond gear for the photo (my partner insisted he take his cap off) but it was seriously good to see him happy and enjoying his new role after (he said) 15 years of his life at Arden St. He said he especially enjoys being part of a brand new team with Yze and learning from Chris Newman.

They showed some footage of the coward punch on channel 7

Fight broke inside first between 3 losers vs comben and CT

Then they targeted jz outside who was by himself calling a mate

The coward got a $1800 fine, community service and seems not much else (not put behind bars etc, free to roam)

Should be locked up, looked like an absolute dropkick.

Should be locked up, looked like an absolute dropkick.
Incredible that a coward punch (that doesn’t kill) just warrants a $1.8k fine and community service

It seems the above penalty was for one of them but not the main coward puncher who they haven’t decided a penalty for yet. Should be locked up

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back