7's efforts on the weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

the egg

Club Legend
Mar 13, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Pretty poor as usual.

Friday night i think it was in the third quarter, a flash of the live coverage after the game was shown somehow with Malthouse getting interviewed. Lucky it was only for a split second and the game wasn't ruined for me by him making any comments on the game.

Sunday game, Crows v Geelong...Burton had a shot on goal and as he kicked it the camera was still on Burton and you couldn't even see if it was a goal or not!

I know they are only small mistakes but still frustrating being a Crows supporter not knowing whether he kicked it or not.

I'm tipping Sammy Newman to have a field day about this on this weeks footyshow.

Loved Sunday's coverage when the camera stayed on close up of the birdman for about a minute.

Commentators made mention of a camera malfunction.:eek:

Pretty poor as usual.

Friday night i think it was in the third quarter, a flash of the live coverage after the game was shown somehow with Malthouse getting interviewed. Lucky it was only for a split second and the game wasn't ruined for me by him making any comments on the game.

Sunday game, Crows v Geelong...Burton had a shot on goal and as he kicked it the camera was still on Burton and you couldn't even see if it was a goal or not!

I know they are only small mistakes but still frustrating being a Crows supporter not knowing whether he kicked it or not.

I'm tipping Sammy Newman to have a field day about this on this weeks footyshow.

Foley's goal of the night from a centre clearance when the audio failed was annoying as well.

Channel 7 also referred to Geelong being '2 games clear on top of the ladder' during a news break.

Pretty simple stuff fellas. :eek:

Foley's goal of the night from a centre clearance when the audio failed was annoying as well.

That was one of 2 things i wanted to see when i got home that night. That pissed me right off.
The other was Richos mark. Got to the end of the first quarter and i hadnt seen it. Turns out the foxtel stuffed up and skipped about 3 minutes. Including Richos mark.

And Ch 7 put a stat up saying no Minor Premier has won the title since Port in 2004 (given Geelong clinched it yesterday). Morons - the Weagles finished 1st after 22 rounds and they did hold up the Cup as well.

The focus on Burton was amauteur hour - it seriously looked like they only had one camera in the ground

Yes I watched that. The audio not working was a feature they should consider for all future games, That was a plus :thumbsu:

But that goal came straight after a 2 ad break.
Ad finishes, centre break, Foley goals then another ad break. I was'nt sure if Foley kicked a goal or if that was part of the ad break for a second.

It's a shame they don't take their abuse into consideration & do something about it. Prboaly can't afford doing anything about it. They bought the rites for soo much.

And Ch 7 put a stat up saying no Minor Premier has won the title since Port in 2004 (given Geelong clinched it yesterday). Morons - the Weagles finished 1st after 22 rounds and they did hold up the Cup as well.

The focus on Burton was amauteur hour - it seriously looked like they only had one camera in the ground

That was unfknblvbl. How could you get something as simple as that wrong? It was last year, for Christs sake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back