Banter 81.1% efficiency - 66.1% efficiency = Stack > Walsh

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

379mzd.jpg

Actually, thanks for the tag TJASTA.. While I'm here, my mate is selling his 2018 Richmond FC limited edition Jeep.

Room for 1 driver and and 18 passengers
4 reverse gears
Automatic choke

PM for details..

Last edited:
It is so hard to banter with the Blues. Like slapping the kid with no friends, a lisp, body odour, no coordination and halitosis.

You sort of feel sorry for them. Much like if the kid is also a rich bastard with a terrible narcissistic personality and no idea what a loser they are, you get secret enjoyment from their pain.

View attachment 720983

Actually, thanks for the tag TJASTA.. While I'm here, my mate is selling his 2018 Richmond FC limited edition Jeep.

Room for 1 driver and and passengers
4 reverse gears
Automatic choke

PM for details..
Sad, getting your jollies from a Collingwood win.
How far have the Blues fallen... **since they aren't allowed to cheat anymore**

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would you tag me into your mind numbing thread?! You know, very well, I’m a Doctor and have lives to save! I can’t be distracted by such idiocy.

Also, “blues r s**t”??? That’s it?!

I normally enjoy your work, but this is beneath you. You’re slipping TJ. Lift mate, or you may end up in the same place as your beloved tigers this weekend.

Why would you tag me into your mind numbing thread?! You know, very well, I’m a Doctor and have lives to save! I can’t be distracted by such idiocy.

Also, “blues r s**t”??? That’s it?!

I normally enjoy your work, but this is beneath you. You’re slipping TJ. Lift mate, or you may end up in the same place as your beloved tigers this weekend.

On the winners list?

On the winners list?
Not you too?!...
Mate, the only list you’ll be on is the NOT winners list!

Wait. I can do better.

The only list you’ll be on is the “we are stoopid” list!

Nah. I’m rusty. My trash talk needs some work.
For now, I’ll just go with...

Carlton by 22 points.

View attachment 720983

Room for 1 driver and and 18 passengers
4 reverse gears
Automatic choke

PM for details..

Bargain!!!!
Still go faster in reverse than the Carlscum Football club after all their years of tanking!

MajesticWellgroomedFurseal-small.gif

What’s amazing is Cotchin didn’t actually turn up in September until 2017, but in 2013 he still had 26 disposals with 2 goals against your mob.
Check the records, that was a poor game against us in comparison.

The list of players who had career best games against us during the MM years is as long as it is uninspiring. Most of them are now retired or in the bush league seconds.

Not much to boast about

Docs are more concerned with cancer and MND.

Get to the back of the queue.
Probably why I am still waiting.

Would that be the near queue or the far one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back