Conspiracy Theory 9/11 and the Europhysics News - Controlled Demolition

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do you not want to join the discussion that has been going on for 3 or 4 pages on the subject of fighter intervention and the ATC radio communications from the day?
Instead you are worried I'm a shill?
Surely you have done your own research on the topic? It is the first hurdle that needs to be cleared.

I'll leave the aviation squabble to the experts....A mere red-herring anyways, given no planes were hi-jacked to begin with.

But hey....Knock yerself out.:thumbsu:

So no planes were hijacked to begin with?
You have thoroughly researched this right? You didnt just get this assumption from some you tube vids?
In your own words, how did this happen?
Sorry, youtube vids may not be tendered as evidence. Show us how you came to have this theory that no planes were hijacked. Back it up with facts, not innuendo.

So no planes were hijacked to begin with?
You have thoroughly researched this right? You didnt just get this assumption from some you tube vids?
In your own words, how did this happen?
Sorry, youtube vids may not be tendered as evidence. Show us how you came to have this theory that no planes were hijacked. Back it up with facts, not innuendo.

The Hi-jacking 'script' was a pure deflection & red flag....None of these blokes could pilot a Cessna competently, much less a 767.

As for your other fallacy....Where have you derived your info from?....Were you at any of the scenes first-hand, with access & a means to investigate for yourself?

I'll leave the obvious conclusion to percolate away in your mind snookums.

Where have you derived your info from?

From the actual recordings of the communications of pilots, air traffic control and military on the day.
The recordings are without any bias from either side of the argument. There is no narrative associated with it.
But of course according to you, these will be fake wont they sugar plum.

From the actual recordings of the communications of pilots, air traffic control and military on the day.
The recordings are without any bias from either side of the argument. There is no narrative associated with it.
But of course according to you, these will be fake wont they sugar plum.

Indubitably....Though I'd have used the word 'manufactured' myself.

The only 'objective' evidence not encompassing a 'narrative'; are the planes hitting the towers, the towers collapsing, WTC 7 Collapsing, WTC'S 4 & 6 bombed & gutted....A weird black ditch in philly with no hint of plane wreckage or bodies & a hole in the pentagon which also had no plane wreckage.

Video & eye-witness accounts all corroborate these as facts....Not to mention that most of the 'alleged' hijackers, have been found to still be alive & well & working in Saudi-Arabia.:thumbsu:

But keep trying champ.

The only 'objective' evidence not encompassing a 'narrative'; are the planes hitting the towers, the towers collapsing, WTC 7 Collapsing, WTC'S 4 & 6 bombed & gutted....A weird black ditch in philly with no hint of plane wreckage or bodies & a hole in the pentagon which also had no plane wreckage.

Video & eye-witness accounts all corroborate these as facts....Not to mention that most of the 'alleged' hijackers, have been found to still be alive & well & working in Saudi-Arabia.:thumbsu:

But keep trying champ.

Seek help.

Queue mr 35 to change the subject and rant on many tangents, not necessarily in sequence, supported by a you tube clip.

But keep trying champ.

Disappointed we didnt get a you tube clip :(
Oooooh I got called champ again.
Thanks cup cake.

If you'd bothered to have watched merely a few of em, then you'd have realized that you're just wasting our time, trying to make irrelevant points.
You desperately need to seek help. He asked you to explain in your "own words", not post random youtube clips of someone explaining their point of view. Agree or disagree with nut, nut has actually used his own words to explain and debate stuff, unlike you, who just posts a one liner with a clip and then claim it to be the truth. Do you actually have a job or do you sit on youtube all day watching these videos? you seem to spam every thread with these clips. So i assume you got a lot of free time then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So are 100's of other witnesses who've been 'bumped-off' ever since that day....The Lead Dutch architect who openly declared that the buildings collapsing the way they did, unaided by demolition was impossible, was dead within 6 months.
Hundreds? Do you have sources for these claims? Preferably in written/website form, not YouTube. Cheers

The 7 people in the 'war-games' control-room, who had control of the 2 drone aeroplanes, from Stuart airforce base....All assumed it was a 'mock-simulation'....They only realized, half an hour later, they had been complicit in mass murder, at the orders of Cheney.

All of them had a member of their family kidnapped with the threat of death if they spoke-up....All are now dead.

The main fault is assuming the planes were the supposed hijacked boeings....Which we now know were in fact, military drones from Stuart Airforce Base.
Military drones as in modified remote-controlled passenger planes? It's plausible. Did any of the Stuart AFB personnel "blow the whistle"? If not, how did this information leak out? What about the other two planes? Please expand on this

Here are some simple facts we know about 9/11

There were no plane hijackings or hijackers.
No passenger aircraft crashed that day.
Cruise missiles were used on the pentagon & at Philly.

2 drone military aircraft from Stuart airforce base, carrying a single depleted uranium missile, were used to hit the towers.
All of World Trade Towers 1,2 & 7 were detonated using high-tech military-grade nano-thermite.
I have a few questions/notes:

(1) It's possible the planes were hijacked by Arabs as reported, then hijacked again by remote control

(2) What happened to the passenger aircrafts? Four planes don't vanish into thin air.

(3) Did any witnesses report cruise missiles flying around? They'd be impossible to miss in broad daylight

(4) Planes can penetrate buildings. The depleted uranium stuff is nonsense. A B-25 light bomber crashed into the Empire State building in 1945 - note the hole! The 9/11 passenger jets could have over 50 times the kinetic energy of a B-25!

That it was an inside-job & had been pre-planned for years isn't up for debate....It's self-evident for anyone with a mind of their own, who hasn't been brain-washed by the corporate complicit media or government authorities....Who are all implicated in it's cover-up.
Mostly agree, but your version of events is unconvincing. At least it doesn't involve holograms and flying balls ;)

I'm more interested in the Stuart AFB claims. Please provide the post numbers. Any response to my comments?

There were no hijackings....Both Boston planes landed at Stuart AB, As did the Washington D.C one. The Philly plane landed at Ohio airport....All planes now sit as scrap in Arizona, hidden among 1,000's of others.

The story on the flight-control room was corroborated on a BBC documentary some 6 years ago....It has since been Orwelled-out.

A cruise-missile looks like a mini-aeroplane....The D.C plane flew in unison at very-low altitude as a cover & distraction, as was reported by many eye-witnesses....The Pentagon radar-defense system - the most hi-tech & sophisticated in the world - had been switched-off.

The war-head on both planes & the flash prior to impact, including the exiting of the war-head, are easy enough to see with the naked eye in real-time....There's no doubt they were both military planes, as reported by many eye-witnesses.

https://youtu.be/WlTYET9pYa8

Planes are hidden amongst 1000's of others in Arizona scrapyards. Ok........ Which scrapyards and how did they get there? Who flew them? What evidence do you have of AA 11/ 77 & UA 175 / 93 being in Arizona? If there was the slightest modicum of truth about your wild hallucinations there should he a mountain of indisputable evidence. Please post it here for our perusal.

I'm more interested in the Stuart AFB claims. Please provide the post numbers. Any response to my comments?
Would some D grade vids of suspect deaths with creepy music suffice?
Knock yourself out.

As mr 35's theory is that the planes are supposedly switched to drones/remote controlled aircraft, can we stay on topic and scrutinise this aspect of the day?
It ties in with the no fighters scrambled question that was asked that got us to the point in the thread we were at.
So, we are looking at the time frame of the planes being supposedly(?) hijacked to just before impact.
What have you got to support your claims that the actual planes flown into the WTC were not the "alleged" hijacked planes.
Like Werewolf, I'm interested to hear more about the claims you make regarding the Stewart air force base connection.
Are you able to drill down on this one point or are you going to wildly jump into a myriad of other aspects from the day?
The floor is yours pumpkin.

Last edited:
My car does not have a direct mechanical steering. It has a box that gives me feeling. It's all electric. Fly by wire In aircraft has been around for decades and now it's in cars.... imagine someone could control that box remotely? I have no doubt the technology is sitting idle in Aircraft now. The secretiveness over the flight computers in aircraft is very sensitive...

The QANTAS A330 over Exmouth was an interesting case study... the "boxes" where taken by US military back to the states.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/776047/Wikileaks-CIA-disclosure-Julian-Assange/amp

MH370.... anything could have happened .... IMO.

Rothschilds inherits patents owned by missing flight MH370 victims. That company sold today for $17 BILLION.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/roth...ctims-that-company-sold-today-for-17-billion/

Malaysian plane: 20 passengers worked for ELECTRONIC WARFARE and MILITARY RADAR firm

A US technology company which had 20 senior staff on board Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 had just launched a new electronic warfare gadget for military radar systems in the days before the Boeing 777 went missing.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...-ELECTRONIC-WARFARE-and-radar-defence-company

Rothschilds inherits patents owned by missing flight MH370 victims. That company sold today for $17 BILLION.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/roth...ctims-that-company-sold-today-for-17-billion/

Malaysian plane: 20 passengers worked for ELECTRONIC WARFARE and MILITARY RADAR firm

A US technology company which had 20 senior staff on board Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 had just launched a new electronic warfare gadget for military radar systems in the days before the Boeing 777 went missing.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...-ELECTRONIC-WARFARE-and-radar-defence-company
This world is so fcked

Remove this Banner Ad

Back