Conspiracy Theory 9/11 and the Europhysics News - Controlled Demolition

Remove this Banner Ad

Always so vague.

Is my statement what you believe or is it not?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Not exactly no. Not everything is posted to be some kind of surefire evidence, I think you're still confused about that. But it's just another tidbit to inform people and help make them more knowledgeable. No one knows what went down in exact detail but we can keep working towards that. Nonetheless it is a very interesting video

Not exactly no. Not everything is posted to be some kind of surefire evidence, I think you're still confused about that. But it's just another tidbit to inform people and help make them more knowledgeable. No one knows what went down in exact detail but we can keep working towards that. Nonetheless it is a very interesting video
Such an epic copout.

What caused the twin towers to fall on 9/11?

Well first things first....

A plane flew into them, causing massive structural damage and a huge fire.

Fires that were able to bring down two towers but somehow miraculously preserve Mohammed Atta's passport so that it wasn't even slightly singed or even marked in any way before it landed smack bang in the middle of a footpath below. Yep, I'm convinced!

Regarding the 9/11 Commission, why was Bush and Cheney's testimony in secret, off the record, not under oath and behind closed doors?

Question 2. Why was the the testimony of the last person to escape from the North Tower excluded from the report? Is it because he talked about explosions in the basement before the plane hit?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In what way
Its an epic cop out because when pressed to clearly state your beliefs, you dance around it.

You post the video.

You claim is is clear proof of something.

When pressed on exactly what that "something" is, you give this BS answer:

Whats interesting about it? What about this video is making people more knowledgeable? Knowledgeable about WHAT specifically?

You wont state what you believe, because you know its BS, and you know i will call you on it, so instead you deliberately be vague by saying crap like

"Its interesting"

"Its not SUREFIRE evidence" (no sh*t!)

"it just adds to the information out there"

But when pressed on what that information is, and why its interesting. you will dance again.

Fires that were able to bring down two towers but somehow miraculously preserve Mohammed Atta's passport so that it wasn't even slightly singed or even marked in any way before it landed smack bang in the middle of a footpath below. Yep, I'm convinced!
Lets stay on point here. We can talk about the passport if you like, but first...stay on point.

Jeez...can you guys keep on topic for more than five seconds?

Regarding the 9/11 Commission, why was Bush and Cheney's testimony in secret, off the record, not under oath and behind closed doors?

Question 2. Why was the the testimony of the last person to escape from the North Tower excluded from the report? Is it because he talked about explosions in the basement before the plane hit?

WHich report?
Important we know this bit of clarity before you get an answer, as it seems you're extremely ignorant of how many reports there are, what their functions were, and what they're called.

WHich report are you talking about?

Submitted for peer (BW) review.

Awesome. About 3 hours of video. Thats quite a lot of conspiracy footage for "an agnostic" to watch dont you think?

Show me whats worth seeing in here. Time stamp it. tell me what you think it shows or proves.

Then I'll respond.

Otherwise, I'm effectively being asked to go on a wild goose chase, and everytime I outline a piece of steaming garbage out of one of the videos, you can easily just say "no...not THAT bit, thats NOT the bit thats important".

SO...lets cut to the chase..time stamp the important bits, the bits you think actually tell us something meaningful.

Its an epic cop out because when pressed to clearly state your beliefs, you dance around it.

You post the video.

Whats interesting about it? What about this video is making people more knowledgeable? Knowledgeable about WHAT specifically?

You wont state what you believe, because you know its BS, and you know i will call you on it, so instead you deliberately be vague by saying crap like

"Its interesting"

But when pressed on what that information is, and why its interesting. you will dance again.
I didnt claim it was clear proof of anything. You said it didnt exist whem GG stated it so I just posted it to show you. You have all the wrong intentions in this thread

You post the video.

"Its interesting"

The fact that the owner of the building said to 'pull it', which usually means bring it down

The fact that the owner of the building said to 'pull it', which usually means bring it down
Does it? That's what "it usually" means????

You believe this?

This is what I mean.

If you believe this to be true, then when I asked what you thought the video meant, you need to back up your belief here.

You need to say:

"the video shows the owner of the building saying " we should demolish the building".

But you don't - you instead back track and dance around it, saying things like "its interesting" and "its more information for the pile".

Does it? That's what "it usually" means????

You believe this?

This is what I mean.

If you believe this to be true, then when I asked what you thought the video meant, you need to back up your belief here.

You need to say:

"the video shows the owner of the building saying "demolish the building".

But you don't - you instead back track and dance around it, saying things like "its interesting" and "its more information for the pile".
That's not what it says. It shows the owner saying "pull it"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back