Conspiracy Theory 9/11 and the Europhysics News - Controlled Demolition

Remove this Banner Ad

When there is something worth responding to I'll respond.

In the meantime you guys can circle jerk to memes and 7 hour long conspiracy videos that say nothing at all to your hearts content.

Have at em guys.

When there is something worth responding to I'll respond.

In the meantime you guys can circle jerk to memes and 7 hour long conspiracy videos that say nothing at all to your hearts content.

Have at em guys.

See Lebbo73? I knew it wouldn't be hard to entice him out of the woodwork.

Also my shill cheque hasn't cleared yet from the US government/Illuminati/Zionist Mossad lizard people.

No pay - no post!

;)

Hasn't posted for a month but still visits/lurks. Last time was this morning. It's always possible he was the masher that got BlueE suspended and he's feeling guilty.
He could have if he had a black outline around his name then he could make posters disappear who he disagrees with or can't win an argument against.

That's not enough to make me disappear. I don't think I've ever been reported.

Sometime around late April to early May your avatar had a 'suspended' sign on it. That's why I said what I did to Lebbo and if I'd been mistaken Lebbo would've corrected me.

I was on special assignment in Wuhan investigating the origin of the Rona for the Government.

LOL. Realllllllllllllyyyy?

The University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF) four year research and final Report on the collapse oof building 7 which is discussed on this thread, was presented briefly on the first day of the 9/11 online seminar. NIST information is disproved with facts and evidence that show a controlled demolition of building 7. The lawyers for 9/11 in this seminar also mention freedom of information requests they have made against FEMA and NIST who've said they've lost important documents they used for their report and a court case has begun against them to provide the information.

Tomorrow 25 minutes of a documentary called SEVEN with director Dylan Avery and producer Kelly David will be shown. Dr. Leroy Hulsey, the UAF Professor who's study on Building 7 is the subject of the film will be talking and answering questions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some snowflakes saying a low level military fly over for the anniversary is bad taste.

Understandable, given the complicity of some of those in high ranking military positions on that fateful day.....I can see how the families of victims would take great offence at it....Especially when so many eye-witnesses noted that the 2 planes that struck the Twin-Towers appeared to be military planes & not passenger jet's at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back