A Blue, or a Dee?

Remove this Banner Ad

May 13, 2007
<---------
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Seahawks, Huskies, Newcastle Utd.
I was in a heated discussion last night with two of my old friends, one a Blues supporter and the other a Dees supporter. The conversation turned to who is the more honourable club out of the two at the moment.

My Dees mate pointed to the fact that the Blues, as we are all aware, are the epitome of corruption and cover up. Over the years they have systematically tried to cover up instances of rape and women abuse. In the background they have tried to cheat the system through undercover salary payments. On top of this they have blatantly cheated the AFL equalisation system by tanking for years to gain an upper hand in draft choices. Their deceitfulness knows no boundaries. All this while being presided by 2 of Australia’s biggest corporate pirates in Big Jack and the price fixer Richard Pratt.

To their credit, and only through their cheating, they have assembled a half decent side that are now regarded as the AFL flat track bullies that can beat any side from 6th to 18th.

My Blues mate retorted that the Dees did too cheat the system by tanking as well. Unfortunately for them they have drafted a wide range of spuds like Jackie Watts and co while missing out on stars like Nic Nat. Even though they are tanking cheats in the same ilk as the Blues, karma has come back on them and they are now being punished for their past deeds by being a rabble of a club with the worst list out of all of the Victorian sides.

So here lies my question, which of the 2 supporters would you rather be?

A Blue - tainted forever as corrupt tankers with no morals in regard to fairness but with a side that can beat all others, other than the genuine premiership contenders, or

The Dees – tankers with a side so vile and disgusting they are getting flogged each week but as a club they have a small smidgen of moral fibre

Go look up Borges thread on Carlton being the most honest club in the league. It's a real eye opener and will quickly /this thread.

Also the Dees made 186 happen :eek::eek:. That just shouldn't happen in the modern game. lolz

I'm with the Goon. Dees are meek and gutless but Bluebaggers are criminal and amoral.

Easy.

I'm with the Goon. Dees are meek and gutless but Bluebaggers are criminal and amoral.

Easy.

Hey ***** I'll fight you.

TIREIRON.png

This remember me of time Crouching naughty boy and get belt. Daddy Tiger ask which I want bum or leg.

Crouching choose bum. Happy with choice but still got belt.

Thread is a lie. OP actually wants us to believe he has two friends?:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of speed, have you still got those ties with the Morans?
of course-rather have them and their kind as mates than enemies
still making heaps of profit from Pies fans

Does anyone remember when Melbourne were talking about premierships with this current group of spuds they've drafted with low picks?

For Christ's sake, don't mention the war!

For Christ's sake, don't mention the war!
597799-lg.jpg

sit down young fella and I'll tell you all about it
they were a good bunch of fellas just back from fighting the Japs.

$(KGrHqNHJCsE8gQFv)qVBPOIPPf1(!~~60_35.JPG

one day this man started a joke that started the whole league laughing
346926_1_M.jpg

and the joke was on Melbourne FC
and continues to this day in the form of

3899010-3x2-700x467.jpg

All that work put into the reply, but you missed the joke. Tragic!

[YOUTUBE]7xnNhzgcWTk[/YOUTUBE]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back