Traded Aaron Francis [Traded with #42 to Swans for #37 and F4]

Essendon didn't realise they were getting a GOP when they wasted pick 6 on Francis, a pick they got from St Kilda, for Carlisle. A dud trade all round. At least Francis made it to AFL level, a lot of players don't.

The ultimate nil all draw

longdonkey

Premiership Player
Jul 27, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'll take a pick in the 50s
Personally I think the right price is DFA but that is probably quite reasonable in comparison with what Adrian has in mind.

I would like to think Port is looking at him because while being undersized he is taller than McKenzie, Jonas, Bonner and Burton, while being the same height as Clurey. Not what we need but still could be a useful addition for very little if no cost.

Personally I think the right price is DFA but that is probably quite reasonable in comparison with what Adrian has in mind.

I would like to think Port is looking at him because while being undersized he is taller than McKenzie, Jonas, Bonner and Burton, while being the same height as Clurey. Not what we need but still could be a useful addition for very little if no cost.
Ah, the memes are back.

Seriously, what makes anyone think that he'd be asking for more than what we got Gumby in 2013?

Yeah but Francis doesn't have hamstrings that have been implanted from a donor horse that finished last in Race 2 at Sandown.
Maybe not but the only reason he wouldn't have been delisted at this point is basically because we're pretty much looking for draft points.

Think Brisbane could be an okay destination for him. They were into him his draft year (would have taken him if Schache went pick 1 I believe) and with Gardiner seemingly going to leave and Adams body made out of tissue paper he could find a way to be their medium defender instead.

Oct 22, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Think Brisbane could be an okay destination for him. They were into him his draft year (would have taken him if Schache went pick 1 I believe) and with Gardiner seemingly going to leave and Adams body made out of tissue paper he could find a way to be their medium defender instead.
I'm not disputing that brisbane liked him, but surely if schache had gone 1 they'd have just taken weitering? Was the biggest stand out in probably the last 20 drafts.

I'm not disputing that brisbane liked him, but surely if schache had gone 1 they'd have just taken weitering? Was the biggest stand out in probably the last 20 drafts.
He was supposedly a huge flight risk.

Back