Recommitted Aaron Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

You can't complain about the quality of posts when you ask a question about a rumour which you created.

Actually, I was wrong. It was from page 2 of this thread, I was just skim reading it and there were a couple of posts discussing the 'go home factor' but after going back and reading the posts properly it's clear that there's nothing in it.

Try again kid

Try again kid

There was zero mention of him actually wanting to leave, it was a single post by an Adelaide supporter jokingly saying he would leave after 2 years.

Essendon have 2 years to get their act together or this boy is coming home to Adelaide. :eek:

Yet somehow you took that to mean this:

Are the stories about him wanting to go back to SA true or not?

You either deliberately made it up or just have the memory of a goldfish. The latter might be true given you couldn't even remember where you read it a few seconds before posting. Either way it was top quality shitposting.

You either deliberately made it up or just have the memory of a goldfish. The latter might be true given you couldn't even remember where you read it a few seconds before posting. Either way it was top quality shitposting.
If he actually read page 2, he would've realised this discussion has already taken place. Just trying to get a rise out of Essendon supporters, I feel sorry for him to be honest.

There was zero mention of him actually wanting to leave, it was a single post by an Adelaide supporter jokingly saying he would leave after 2 years.

Yet somehow you took that to mean this:

Actually, I was wrong. It was from page 2 of this thread, I was just skim reading it and there were a couple of posts discussing the 'go home factor' but after going back and reading the posts properly it's clear that there's nothing in it.

Can you actually read? I've already stated that I read it wrong.

What's wrong with you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he actually read page 2, he would've realised this discussion has already taken place. Just trying to get a rise out of Essendon supporters, I feel sorry for him to be honest.

LOL, another one who can't read. I've already stated that I was wrong, I read the posts wrong.

Seriously, you Essendon fans are hilarious, why are you so angry about everything?

Can you actually read? I've already stated that I read it wrong.

What's wrong with you?

So it went something along these lines; I think there may be a rumour but I'm not sure exactly what it is, where I saw it or if there is even any truth behind it.

Why even post initially if you don't know what you're talking about? What is wrong with you?

So it went something along these lines; I think there may be a rumour but I'm not sure exactly what it is, where I saw it or if there is even any truth behind it.

Why even post initially if you don't know what you're talking about? What is wrong with you?

What the hell is wrong with you?

I already quoted the post where I stated that I was wrong, I admitted that after skim reading the posts I was wrong.

What's the point of you continuing to act like this, I've already stated 4 times that I was wrong lol

You are the result of 4 billion years of evolution, act like it.

What the hell is wrong with you?

I already quoted the post where I stated that I was wrong, I admitted that after skim reading the posts I was wrong.

What's the point of you continuing to act like this, I've already stated 4 times that I was wrong lol

You are the result of 4 billion years of evolution, act like it.

It all came back to this.

See the above post. But this is about the quality of replies that I would expect from an Essendon supporter.

When you yourself show that the your quality of posts is in question, instead of shitting on posters just cop it on the chin and move on.

It all came back to this.

When you yourself show that the your quality of posts is in question, instead of shitting on posters just cop it on the chin and move on.

I had already admitted I was wrong before you or the other crackpot joined the discussion. All you're trying to do is flame the situation, so why don't you take your own advice and move on.

If that other crackpot decides to bring Jesse Hogan into this discussion then he deserves anything he gets.

You're just embarrassing yourself...yet again :)

0cd64e18de229bd1064157716c8d60fb8bed31d53d556f872707f71d47d85d4d.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back