News Adam Cerra nominates Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love Lappin but that’s a crazy comment saying pick 6 which will become 8 is overs for a guy that could be a 200 gamer for us and our 3rd best mid

not about what he might become, it's about what he is now....

6 (or 8) is ample.

Freo know that. If they want a set of steak knives too, consider it, why not? Get it done.

Skinny made a great point... these guys certainly took GC to the cleaners getting pick #2 for Weller...

I know we will likely give in... I hope it isn't our #25 with a future 3rd coming back our way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love Lappin but that’s a crazy comment saying pick 6 which will become 8 is overs for a guy that could be a 200 gamer for us and our 3rd best mid

It’s bang on IMO, not a cent more nor less

Unusual we chase a player and have the right coin for them to trade

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Skinny made a great point... these guys certainly took GC to the cleaners getting pick #2 for Weller...

I know we will likely give in... I hope it isn't our #25 with a future 3rd coming back our way.
GCS were just looking for someone that wouldn't leave them. Stage 5 clingers.

No deal involving them should be used as trade precedent ( they also got pick 41 which they used on Charlie Ballard so you could argue they won out in the trade)

People need to go watch video of Cerra if they think he's only worth pick 6.

He's got this ability to be going half pace and just when he's needed to link up a play or get to a contest he drops the hammer and has another gear hitting a surge of power running.

It's like hitting powerband on your trail bike in the 90s.

People need to go watch video of Cerra if they think he's only worth pick 6.

He's got this ability to be going half pace and just when he's needed to link up a play or get to a contest he drops the hammer and has another gear hitting a surge of power running.

It's like hitting powerband on your trail bike in the 90s.
Seriously talented player and massive addition to our midfield balance/rotation.

After reading some of the comments about him on here recently it is obvious that some are just never satisfied, don’t watch Freo enough or both !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back