Rumour Adelaide Crows camp

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s widely accepted on the Adelaide board through reliable posters with decent sources that Fagan does very little with the footy side of the club. He has some responsibility being CEO at the time, but Chapman and Roo ticked off on Burton’s appointment and I assume ticked off on the camp. Fagan at least redeemed himself by pushing for the review last season, which the rest of the admin weren’t keen on until public pressure became too much.
Hmmm yeh, one of those self-reviews. Always prove to be very impartial

I laugh that crow fans and their ambassadors keep peddling this line even in the face of facts. Players keep coming out and saying they had massive problems with it. Why do you keep pretending it was one person who had an issue with it?

why does your club feel the need to vilify everyone who leaves your club. Why is it always “their” fault. We saw this as far back as Tippett (who crows fans blame for their salary cap cheating).

We understand the virus might impact the delivery of your new tarps but hang in there.

The good oil on the camp.

Yes there was a todger exercise but not the one described earlier.

The team task to solve was to cross a river without getting your todger wet.

The reason why Eddie was upset is he lead the conga line & therefore failed.
The conga line was in alphabetical order by surname though.

I can guarantee players don’t have an issue anymore.

I’d say whatever happens with Coronavirus is on the mind of players atm rather than a camp everyone has moved on from.

so your players are so dumb they can literally only think about one thing at a time? you obviously don't understand the concept of 'psychological trauma', weird since you're a crows fan you should want to know more about it instead of pretending you can guarantee that 48 players don't think about a particular subject

You wanna talk about psychological trauma?
Let me tell you a story I heard recently. Involves this bloke called David and a monkey he trained.
Now, that is psychological torture.

big yikes. Can see why the players were left traumatised :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The sharing of confidential information to use as put downs is ****ed. If true that is something that should be taken further.

haha i love an adelaide crows pile on just as much as the next guy, but fu** me, this just shows how soft this generation is:

• They took our phones off us for 4 days (players with pregnant partners could contact them once or twice a day)
  • We said mean things to each other
  • They played heavy metal on the bus
  • They might have driven us to NSW
Seriously? Hawks doing Kokoda would have been far more troubling

Pack of soft utensils seriously
spot the boomer lmao...

haha i love an adelaide crows pile on just as much as the next guy, but fu** me, this just shows how soft this generation is:

• They took our phones off us for 4 days (players with pregnant partners could contact them once or twice a day)

Unless you’re indigenous, the cultural insensitivities wouldn’t resonate with you so in no position to comment. The divulging of confidential information is a dog act - if you had some deeply sensitive information disclosed for all there to hear, you’d feel a significant breach of trust.

That article did not touch on the worst of it trust me. I have spoken to one of the players in group one and what he has told me is disgusting. That club failed it’s players horribly

Putting up with this kind of s**t doesn't make you a hard tough guy. The stuff they do does not make you a better player.
If you are already good, you don't need it. If you need it to become better than you are mentally weak at the first place.
Especially when this program is developed by some guru-wannabe dickhead with a business degree.

Putting up with this kind of sh*t doesn't make you a hard tough guy. The stuff they do does not make you a better player.
If you are already good, you don't need it. If you need it to become better than you are mentally weak at the first place.
Especially when this program is developed by some guru-wannabe dickhead with a business degree.
Probably not my idea of a worthwile camp, but from what was written and the carry on from it you would think they killed their first born.

Soft as butter, shows you how pampered the modern day player is

That article did not touch on the worst of it trust me. I have spoken to one of the players in group one and what he has told me is disgusting. That club failed it’s players horribly
what is the worst of it?

haha, even Bryce Gibbs said he said seen worse at Carlton. Can't have been that bad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back