Adelaide worst culture in league football!

Remove this Banner Ad

Please explain Crowtard fan assaulting a dogs player
Looked like he was practicing some sort of SPP mating manoeuvre in advance of visiting Mr Kim’s after the game. Bit weird he tried on Easton Wood tbh though

Looked like he was practicing some sort of SPP mating manoeuvre in advance of visiting Mr Kim’s after the game. Bit weird he tried on Easton Wood tbh though
Need wire fencing around the oval along with the spit race for these feral Crows supporters. Worst culture in the AFL for sure.

What crybaby act?

You seem quite obsessed with Adelaide for a Cats supporter whose team is flying ?

Why bother?

maybe because he is not a cats fan. As it clearly says Carlton under his name:oops::$
I might politely suggest it is usually quite helpful to actually read threads you are replying to.. so as not to appear even dumber than you might usually do.. :thumbsu:

maybe because he is not a cats fan. As it clearly says Carlton under his name:oops::$
I might politely suggest it is usually quite helpful to actually read threads you are replying to.. so as not to appear even dumber than you might usually do.. :thumbsu:
I thought her post was to post directly above hers, who funnily enough does appear to be a Cat fan.

And you’re busy quoting, providing life advise and your brilliant opinions on a comment posted 7 years ago. Keep up the good work, go forth and give it the good fight, go and give a good old college try, and any other inane cliches you can think of .. :thumbsu:

I thought her post was to post directly above hers, who funnily enough does appear to be a Cat fan.

And you’re busy quoting, providing life advise and your brilliant opinions on a comment posted 7 years ago. Keep up the good work, go forth and give it the good fight, go and give a good old college try, and any other inane cliches you can think of .. :thumbsu:
This

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do realize you’re replying to my post from 2011 ?

Well done dickhead

He’s a ****wit

Friday night football should be taken away from Camryland you can't have the crowd assaulting players DISGUSTING!!!
maybe we should throw bananas.. kick ppl in the head or maybe touch up females..post that players are monkeys and pedos on facebook..and lets not mention the parklands eh

. then we can be like u.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

maybe we should throw bananas.. kick ppl in the head or maybe touch up females..post that players are monkeys and pedos on facebook..and lets not mention the parklands eh

. then we can be like u.

Adelaide hiding their alleged PED abuse exposed by your Essendon like rash of soft tissue injuries is bad enough, do crow fans have to stoop to making up lies about the mighty PAFC to boot?

f5o8lxQ.jpg

Adelaide hiding their alleged PED abuse exposed by your Essendon like rash of soft tissue injuries is bad enough, do crow fans have to stoop to making up lies about the mighty PAFC to boot?
what lies are those princess

Why did you shoop JJ's head onto Tyrone Vickery's body ..? Seems more than a little weird to me
Didn't catch roaming BT on Friday? Josh Jerka, confirmed cat walker. Gets around with one on a lead in Glenelg. :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back